Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
4.45 / 5 based on 1,552 Reviews
Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...
Top Questions See all 187 Q&A
- "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
- "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
- "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
- "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
- "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
These are amazing! Love the taste of the cheery better than the strawberry! They are easy to pull apart and make a great sweet snack!
You for once are allowed to play with your food! How awesome! And the taste is amazing. Always with twizlers though they are sticky!
I love twizzlers. Because its not chocolate I like to think I'm not consuming too much sugars. I like the pull and peel process also.
These are my absolute favorite! Every time I get these I eat the whole bag by myself. If you haven't had these, they are a must buy.
One of the best candies on the market! Where else can you play with candy. Half the fun is peeling it apart. And it tastes fantastic!
I personally hate the pull n peels. I feel like they have a waxy flavor that stays in my mouth. Yuck. Love original twirlers though!
My son's favorite candy. He loves it. I have to hide it from him or her will eat the entire bag in one sitting. #Twizzlersatourhouse
These are pretty yummy - they have never been my favorite candy, but they are a HUGE hit with my parents. They buy this all the time!
I love the twizzlers pull and peel candy . It's low fat and a good pick me up middle of day snack . It's great for the whole family .
These are fun to eat but I prefer the taste of regular twizzlers and twirlers bites. The flavor of these is too artificially cherry.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos