BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Chari C.
I love all of Twizzlers products and its the same with this one. They aren't too sticky to hold or pull apart unless you have left them out in the sun. They pull apart easily and don't normally snap or pull too thin compared to knock off brands. The only thing I don't like is that they have a funny after taste.
Laken R.
Rockford, IL
I love food that you can play with while you eat it. I get great enjoyment out of braiding my pull'n'peel prior to consumption. Twizzlers are always affordable and a perfect movie theater snack. The only reason I gave it four stars is because I am deeply upset every time the strand breaks off before I am able to pull it completely from the rest of the licorice.
Desaree M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are by far one of my favorite candies. I love the flavor cherry especially and I am so happy that these are pull and peel. These are so much easier to eat for me. I love twizzlers!!! Keep up the hard work and keep coming out with awesome flavors. I suggest sour flavors next those would be Amazing!!!
Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite candy!! You can't just eat one, they're so addicting and really not too unhealthy-at least compared to other candy. They are soft and chewy. I love bringing these to the beach. The small to-go packaging makes it easy for a quick snack on the beach because you won't have any left overs to seal up and burry into your bag to prevent any sand from getting in!
Karla N.
Tulsa, OK
I hated my mother as a child for never letting me pick this candy off the shelf when I was a kid, she had always warned me it was flavored plastic, so of course it was my favorite. I fell in love with my boyfriend because every time he came to see me, i knew to expect a bag of these guys all to myself. Flavoured plastic or not, these are so addicting.
Katie N.
Buckeye, AZ
First and foremost, best go to snack. The twisters are my favorite snack to eat when I'm going to school or heading to work because you can store them anywhere without worrying about how temperature affects it. Plus, the taste is amazing. A burst of flavor adds for a great snack on the go.
Angela F.
Raleigh, NC
The best part about this candy is definitely the fact that you can pull it apart. The ribbed sections easily peel off as noodle-like shapes. Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better. That said, I'm not that big of a fan of licorice in general. For a fruity candy I'd rather have gummies or skittle or starburst.
Tyler c.
dickinson
I really like the cherry flavor over the strawberry ones.
I especially love these because they are softer and much easier to eat.
Although I'm not a fan of peeling the individual ropes off and I just eat the whole thing at once, I find that this would be a fun candy for a younger child!
Caitlyn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I would eat Pull 'n' Peel Twizzlers over normal Twizzlers any day. The flavor is much stronger but not so strong that it's bad. Not to mention the texture. These are much softer than regular Twizzlers. Pulling them apart makes them fun to share as well. One of my absolute favorites!
Lashonda L.
Austin, TX
I have loved Pull n Peel Twizzlers since I was a kid. They are much more flavorful than regular strawberry Twizzlers and easier to chew. It's hard not to eat more than one rope as individually they are the size of shoe strings. Only drawback/complaint is that they get stuck in your teeth and you gotta brush and floss good to get it out.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?