BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I like the plain twizzlers like these. I like to keep them in the house to throw in my purse or beach/pool bag for a sweet treat that's portable, won't melt like chocolate, and I believe is zero calories (could be wrong on that but pretty sure they are zero calories). These can be found at any gas station, grocery store, or purchased in bulk from Sam's Club which is what I do.
Angela F.
I'm finally coming to realize that Twizzlers Pull 'n'Peel is one of those treats I buy more because of nostalgia than the taste. My parents would always buy it on long trips to keep my siblings and I quiet, as we were sure to stay busy pulling the strings apart and then twisting them into intricate shapes. The flavor isn't great, and they dry out in about 24 hours after opening the package. BUT MAN ARE THEY FUN!
Heather  H.
Eeek! One of my favorite candies :)) I love the flavor of the cherry pull and peel twizzlers. You can find them at just about every grocery store or walgreens, CVS, or gas station which is amazing. The peeling candy is the best for sharing with kids or friends. I use to always grab a bag before class and sometimes still do. Walgreens always has a sale with cherry twizzlers even though they are already a good price, just means more for less. Can't complain with that :) Keep it up twizzlers!
Molly B.
Twizzlers are so great this time of year when you are traveling and vacationing a lot with the family. They hold up in the car, they're an easy go-to sweet snack, and they don't have a ton of calories like other candies. They don't get gooey and melty in the sun, so they are great for a beach vacation as well. They are also very easy for kids to eat and not make a mess in the car!
Nikki H.
Columbus, GA
I actually hate almost all licorice and do not enjoy the taste of original twizzlers at all but these pull n peels are really nice. I am a big fan of soft and sour candy and this was surprisingly something I like. I have even went out of my way to buy a pack. The cherry is a nice light flavor and it comes in strawberry too which is really good. Give it a try even if you don't like licorice.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
There's something about the Pull 'n' Peel feature of these Twizzlers that makes them even more enjoyable than the average Twizzler! All of the kids in my household go crazy for these on long road trips over the Summer. They have the same great taste of regular Twizzlers with a super fun bonus feature of pulling apart the strands and braiding them yourself! I would recommend that every Twizzler fan pick up this fun twist on an old classic when given the chance.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
A total guilty pleasure of mine. Love the cherry pull a-parts. You can have fun with these, kids can have fun. Make a yummy sweet snack. Can get stuck in teeth, but still worth it. A nice cherry flavor. I always find good deals at Target.. 2 packages for $5.00! Twizzlers also come in bites, regular strawberry flavor, WATERMELON (AMAZING!) Black licorice (not really my thing) and even rainbow (multi-flavor)! So you can mix or match and stock up on favorites.
alyssa t.
The first thing I noticed when I opened the pack was an overwhelming artificial cherry smell... howevee, I like cherry candy. These are sweeter and more chewy than regular strawberry Twizzlers (stick to your teeth a bit). The only thing that disappoints me is that one strand does not pull off at a time. You have to pull a couple strands, very carefully, to truly get the string cheese effect.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love every kind of candy,but this one kind of throws me off. It's not my favorite,it gets stuck to my teeth it too chewable. It also has a weird flavor on me. Keep in mind I'm not any kind of picky to when it comes to candy,it can get better on the taste & chew part. Not my favorite,totally edible if I had too.(:
Kara W.
I don't think my obsession for these can get any worse. Anytime I go on a road trip, I make sure to pick these up! Not only is the cherry flavor my personal favorite, I love peeling the twizzlers up. It's not only great for kids who want a little sugary snack, but it's great for adults too who have a sweet tooth. If you go on a road trip, be sure to pack these next time.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?