BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was never a big twizzlers fan, but these?! I love Cherry pull and peel twizzlers. They're fun. They're tasty. They're cherry. A favorite sweet treat!
Rachel M.
These are so fun to pull apart and eat I almost like these more than the regular twizzlers. They have the same taste but they're just more fun to eat!
karen h.
Columbia, PA
Absolutely love twizzlers. I like going to Hershey chocolate world to buy mine because they have a huge selection of flavors. They are very affordable.
Erin D.
San Diego, CA
Love these! I don't normally do cherry but I love these. They are fun to peel as that is my favorite part about them. A lot of flavor and a fun snack.
Brittani T.
Kansas City, MO
The only type of Twizzlers that I can eat are the pull n peel type. It does taste good every once in a while just as long as you don't eat it everyday
Madeline R.
Orlando, FL
I love Twizzlers but I love the pull n' peel even more...I love how much softer it is next to the regular Twizzlers and is a lot easier on my braces.
Ashley R.
Peoria, IL
Pull n peel candy makes you extra happy because not only are you eating candy but you're also having fun eating that candy. Yay! And it tastes great
Naomi R.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a classic candy that anyone in the house and and age can enjoy. Twizzlers are also easily attainable, you can find the classic ones anywhere.
Becca M.
Orlando, FL
Twizzlers are such a convenient sweet, but not too sweet, snack to chew on. And with this package, its easy to be sure you are not going overboard ;)
Dina T.
Commerce, TX
The cherry flavor is much better than strawberry, but it still tastes kind of waxy. Of course what can you expect from a candy that nearly fat free.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?