BY TWIZZLERS

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Mary M.
Henrico, Va
These are not my favorite twizzler, but in a pinch they will do. They have an after taste that I'm not keen on but other than that they are pretty good.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
The regular Twizzlers are really good. The pull and peel ones are really fun to eat. Its a twist of the same great flavor just a different way to eat it.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Candy is just go good and hard to say no to. These i get bags of them at the doller store and have My cabinet full of them when ever i get a sweet tooth.
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't like them cuz they are hard and they get stuck in my teeth but I'm gonna give them four stars because they are good and my boyfriend loves them.
Cara H.
Lake Worth , FL
I hate regular twirlers (seem too dry and chewy) but the pull n peel ones are AMAZING. One of my favorite candies, love the flavor and fun to pull apart.
Alissa O.
Independence, MO
I love twizzlers. They are soooo good. I buy the two pound bag at walmart and eat them in like 5 days. I definitely recommend the strawberry kind too.
Starla W.
These are truly one of my favorite candies! They are super soft, and flavorful. You don't even realize you've eaten the whole bag till its gone! Lol! !
Cathy T.
Mcdonough, GA
Love this product it has the twizzler flavor but with a gummy texture. I'm not a huge fan of regular twizzlers, but I can eat these all day and night!
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I was never a big twizzlers fan, but these?! I love Cherry pull and peel twizzlers. They're fun. They're tasty. They're cherry. A favorite sweet treat!
Brittani T.
Kansas City, MO
The only type of Twizzlers that I can eat are the pull n peel type. It does taste good every once in a while just as long as you don't eat it everyday
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?
Triana f.