BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Jennifer B.
High Point, NC
These are my favorite novelty candy by Twizzlers. You can eat them whole, take bites, or pull and peel the strings apart and share them with friends as well!
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I usually HATE licorice but this candy really made it fun to eat and made it more enjoyable to eat. Overall great, especially if you actually like licorice.
Dawn H.
This is a must have in our house. We can go through a bag in about 10 minutes with 4 kids. When we go on road trips I always make sure we have about 5 bags.
Lexi L.
Twizzlers are so fun to eat. They remind me of when I was little. I hate that they dry out if you leave the package open, other then that, they're wonderful!
Cynthia N.
Hurst, TX
Great snack when you don't want to eat a candy bar. The toddler likes it, the grandma likes, mommy and daddy like it. Everyone can agree to this one candy!!
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
Classic - softer than the twizzlers that do not pull a part, that reason alone I like better. But I also like pulling them a part to savor the candy longer.
April S.
Camden , NC
Twizzlers are my families go to snack for the summer!! I love how you can pull them apart!! Our favorite flavor is cherry. Great to throw in the beach bag.
Marisol A.
Don't like them.... After I eat them they leave a gross bitter taste, try the lemonade flavor or any other ones beside cherry! The others Taste way better
Artrice F.
Mount Morris, MI
This is the best licorice in the world!! I can eat pounds of it everyday non-stop. Its completely affordable and great if you need a quick snack on the go.
Marissa F.
Dublin, OH
I think these taste so much better than regular Twizzlers. Plus it's much more fun to pull these apart while you're eating, and the flavor is really rich.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?