BY TWIZZLERS

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think these are so much fun and soooo yummy. You get to peel and then eat them I always love to see if I can get it in one pull. Sometime I can't but that just means putting candy in my mouth faster.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like Twizzlers because they are fat free and a great snack for the movie theater. I like these pull apart Twizzlers because it takes longer to eat and it's fun to pull the little strips apart.
Nikki C.
This is one of my favorite candies the taste is classic and never changing, takes me back to my childhood with every bite. It comes in the classic twizzlrrs packaging now with an easy re-seal option which I think is amazing
Nikki N.
Arapahoe, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy ! I like these so much better then the original ones ! The cherry flavor is right on point and since you can peel each piece off it makes them last even longer !
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't mind them when you are actually able to peel them but not so much when they are melted together. I like that they don't have a strong overpowering fruit flavor so I can actually stand them.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I live twizzlers in general but the cherry pull n peel bring out the kid in me. I haven't to pull them apart and eat each rope individually lol. They taste amazing!
Cara N.
Mount Kisco, NY
Love these! My favorite type of twizzler and they taste the best! They do melt together and come apart really easy sometimes though. The price could also be a bit better for the amount you get in the bag.
Brooke M.
Fairmount Cty, PA
I am a candy fanatic and can often be picky about the candy that I eat. I can honestly say though that I am completely obsessed with Cherry Peel n' Pull Twizzlers. They come in a decent sized bag and are absolutely delicious, and not very expensive, at least not at Walmart where I usually purchase them. Not going to lie, they are so good that when I buy them, I end up eating the whole bag within an hour or two.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a classic! ❤️

Personally I prefer the cherry flavor over the strawberry. Pulling each rope apart is oddly fun. Perfe t treat for road trips.

I remember when I was in 3rd grade we had an assignment where we had to teach our classmates how to do something. Someone in our class taught us how to braid using these ropes. (Everything is more fun when there's food involved!)
Heather  H.
Eeek! One of my favorite candies :)) I love the flavor of the cherry pull and peel twizzlers. You can find them at just about every grocery store or walgreens, CVS, or gas station which is amazing. The peeling candy is the best for sharing with kids or friends. I use to always grab a bag before class and sometimes still do. Walgreens always has a sale with cherry twizzlers even though they are already a good price, just means more for less. Can't complain with that :) Keep it up twizzlers!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?
Triana f.