BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Destanee H.
Eugene, OR
Twizzlers are my naughty temptation! I love the classic cherry.
This is a great treat for
Movie night. Target always has these in stock and it's an affordable!
Samantha S.
Peel twirlers are a fun snack for kids to eat, it keeps them occupied, and its candy so they love it. I also love to eat it as an adult because it taste good.
Staci D.
New Hartford, NY
Obsessed. Don't know if there is anything else to say. I eat waaayyyyy to much of this stuff. So fun to pull off strings one at a time. Great cherry flavor!
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
Classic - softer than the twizzlers that do not pull a part, that reason alone I like better. But I also like pulling them a part to savor the candy longer.
Katherine C.
Twizzlers is a perfect brand of candy if you have a sweet tooth but not TOO sweet, or you want candy but something that's not too unhealthy or overpowering.
Brittany H.
Pottstown, PA
I love the flavor and being able to pull them apart. They are great for snacking during road trips or on the beach because they don't melt like other candy.
Stephanie G.
I'm probably the only person on earth that doesn't like these. I don't like the flavor or how these get stuck in my teeth. They are fun to pull apart though.
Simone H.
Laud Lakes, FL
I love pulling them apart and just slowly enjoy,more flavorful than regular strawberry Twizzlers and easier to chew. It's hard not to eat more than one rope.
Nichole S.
I love Twizzlers and really enjoy the cherry flavor. The Pull n Peel make eating the candies a bit more enjoyable. This classic candy is a hit for all ages!
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I usually HATE licorice but this candy really made it fun to eat and made it more enjoyable to eat. Overall great, especially if you actually like licorice.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?