BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Jenny B.
Walkertown, NC
Twizzlers has always been one of my go-to candies. So when they came out with a cherry version I had to try it. They're a nice change of flavor for liquorice.
Jessica S.
albany, or
Usually I hate twizzlers but I love the pull n peel ones. They aren't as plastic/rubbery tasting and actually taste fruity and are softer like actual licorice.
Mayra L.
Harlingen, TX
I am a big fan of Twizzlers and always have some in my purse. It's a classic in my opinion, if you've never tried them I highly recommend you give them a try.
Samantha S.
Peel twirlers are a fun snack for kids to eat, it keeps them occupied, and its candy so they love it. I also love to eat it as an adult because it taste good.
Amanda M.
I am not really a fan of licorice in general. I really dislike the black kind. The red kind doesn't taste so bad, but the texture is really offputting to me.
Faith E.
Hartly, DE
This is so much better tasting then the original, I love these so much, plus the peeling makes it more fun to eat and I would eat this all the time of I could
Brittany S.
Biddeford, ME
Great sweet snack! Love the cherry flavor! One downfall is that when you pull-n-peel, often the pieces break off really small. Other than that, they're great!
Elida B.
Kansas City, MO
Yummy twizzlers! I love this cherry flavor twizzlers, I use to eat them in class when I was little. Will always love this flavor and also the original flavor.
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
Not only are they a delicious cherry flavor, you can actually play with your food here! Peel em, twist em, even swing them in the air. Who doesn't love these?!
Jenn K.
Bryan, TX
Fun to eat but I do miss the straw element that you get with regular twizzlers. The cheery flavor is yummy, they should make the classic flavor as well though.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?