BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
I love these Twizzlers they are soft but chewy but not too chewy. They are fun to pull apart and eat. Also these are great if you use them as a straw in dr.pepper.
Jenna L.
Fort Myers, FL
Really good! Easy to eat as a snack, and shareable. Not quite as tasty as normal Twizzlers, but still worth a bit if you're feeling the need for something sweet.
Cindy J.
Prospect, OR
My daughters love these! Very cherry flavor, not typical red licorice. They have fun peeling the strips off and making fun shapes or letters before eating them.
Kelsey R.
Myrtle Point, OR
My husband is addicted to Twizzlers. He like the original cherry flavor the best, so every time we go on a road trip or the movies he grabs a bag to take along.
Alex S.
Babylon, NY
Way better than strawberry twizzlers, texture and flavor. I always buy the huge bag. I don't even like regular twirlers, only these. One of my favorite candies.
Amber  S.
Rico, CO
These are my all time favorite type of twizzlers. they don't really have the taste of licorice. but everyone has their own opinions and taste buds are different.
Jenny B.
Walkertown, NC
Twizzlers has always been one of my go-to candies. So when they came out with a cherry version I had to try it. They're a nice change of flavor for liquorice.
Kaylee N.
I never thought these tasted the best. They are different texture than the normal strawberry twizzlers. I wouldn't recommend these if you like the normal ones.
Destanee H.
Eugene, OR
Twizzlers are my naughty temptation! I love the classic cherry.
This is a great treat for
Movie night. Target always has these in stock and it's an affordable!
Jessica K.
There's are the favorite Twizzlers of my son, he always requests a bag each visit. They are fun peel off and eat.  The cherry flavor is just right.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?