BY TWIZZLERS

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
I love twizzlers and these are my favorite they taste better than the original. The cherry flavor doesn't remind me of cough syrup which most artificially flavored cherry candy does.
Kristen H.
Agoura Hills, CA
There is something addicting and artificially lovely about Twizzlers. Once I start eating them it is hard for me to stop. They are artificial tasting so keep that in mind.
Chelsey D.
Buffalo, NY
These have a much stronger cherry flavor than the original candy. They are also softer and more on the chewy side. I love having these as a treat and they are fun as well!
Amanda Y.
Hemet, CA
I love twizzlers but I would still choose red vines over these bad boys lol from my perspective I prefer the soft ones and twizzlers aren't that soft but still love them
Amanda A.
Erie, PA
Twizzlers are one of my favorite snacks!!! I love the pull apart ones. Their fun & flavorful! It's fun to pull them apart although I like any kind of cherry twizzlers.
Meghan S.
Winter Park, FL
Awesome treat for studying, the cherry flavor is fantastic and I love taking the time to pull away each of my snacks. Like always, twizzlers is spot on with this treat
danni E.
The best candy ever! Very tasty and fun to pull apart! Lasts for a while and keeps kids interested because they have to pull off their next piece to be able to eat it
Laura  R.
Cleburne, TX
Twizzlers Pull n Peel are one of my favorite snacks! I love the texture, taste & flavor. I love chewy candy! Not to mention the peeling is fun. One of my go to snacks!
Stephany P.
I just love candy. When I was a little girl I always had twizzlers. Twizzlers are one of my favorite candy's. I find that pull n peel you get to enjoy the candy more.
Celes R.
I absolutely adore twizlers although my boyfriend doesn't. They have a more fruity flavor than red vines the upside of twizlers you don't get too thirsty with them.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?
Triana f.