BY TWIZZLERS #96 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Kimberly C.
Jeffersonville, KY
This is one of my favorite candies of all time!! I don't eat very many sweets but this has just enough sweetness and flavor to not be overbearing! They're fun too!
Marissa K.
Raleigh, NC
I alternate between the twizlers pull and peal cherry and the original strawberry. I love them both. I'm a huge cherry flavor person and this one is so delicious!
Ann Y.
One of my favorite candies. I love the pull-and-peel ones because they're chewier, almost like gummies. I also find the cherry flavor to be stronger and tastier.
Brittany T.
Galt, CA
Twizzlers are amazing! We have these in a vending machine on campus--and I can't tell you how many days I've stopped and bought some. They're addicting and not too chewy. I like that they're softer than licorice.
Amber U.
Elizabeth, PA
I love these but i prefer the normal twizzlers. They have a slightly different taste. But i recommend getting these if you like light snacks. Especially for kids!
Delynell O.
West Springfield, MA
Omg the smell when you open the bag it's just amazing I can just sit and smell them all day, love the chewy taste and reminds me of a movie theater just live them
Sherrie  W.
Knoxville, TN
I think I am addicted to these! I open a pack and can mow through it. I love the flavor and the texture. Great change when you want something sweet but not heavy.
Ashley R.
These are the best of all the twisters candy in my opinion, but I like them fresh and I do prefer other candies with a stronger less waxy taste- fun to eat though
Maria J.
Jonesboro, Ga
These are so good! I've always been a fan of twizzlers. I love to eat these while watching a show or movie. I love pulling them apart and eating them one by one.
Shannon J.
West Deptford, NJ
These are a little weird because they don't taste like the original Twizzlers but they're really fun to pull apart-- plus you don't feel the need to eat as many because you're having fun eating just one or two
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?