BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Jaspreet  B.
Miamisburg, OH
These are my favorite kind of twizzlers. I love how you can just peel however much you want to eat and save the rest for later. Best part it's cherry. Who doesn't love cherries?
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I love to eat in every kind of flavor lol I snack on these all the time it helps me fix my sweet tooth I love the strawberry ones the most yummy makes one great snack very taste
Katherine A.
Paterson, NJ
Every once in a while I buy a bag of twizzlers. I always loved them since I was little. I eat the whole bag and I wouldn't even car if my stomach hurts afterwards.
Caitlin C.
Rockvale, TN
I prefer these over regular licorice. It's fun to pull each strand out, or just bite off as usual. I have always liked the flavor a little more than regular licorice as well.
Ali H.
Ames, IA
The cherry flavoring in this pull n peel is different, more cough syrup cherry than candy cherry, than in the regular twizzlers. The original twizzlers cherry is much better!
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, FL
I hate this candy - it taste like wax with little to no flavor. My son loves them and I hate the fact that they stick to his teeth. My dentist bill doesn't love them either.
Taelor H.
The Pull 'n' Peel Twizzlers Candy are great!! They are very tasty! and The value is awesome! The price is nothing to worry about! Very cheap! I would definitely recommend!
Alexandra L.
Shenandoah, TX
I get these every year in my stocking at Christmas. These are one of my very favorite candies ever! They are always super soft out the package, but i even like them after a couple days when they get a on the firm side. Super good!
Natalie L.
I love these, because I love cherry! This is not your typical twizzler taste, but it is still delicious. One thing I will say is that sometimes it can leave a funky after taste, but nothing unpleasant. And to me, it's well worth it!
Ashlie C.
Newport, AR
Great for amusing the kids (cousins and nephews). I like them myself, I find pulling them apart and retwisting them into odd shapes. they can also be used in edible crafts.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?