BY TWIZZLERS #76 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Denise O.
Las Vegas, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cherry Twizzlers is my favorite candy in the world. This is the only kind of candy I would give my kids and know I give to my grand children. I would recommend this candy to everyone.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What a large tub of licorice. I love twizzlers and this is such a big pile of them I don;'t mind sharing. They are perfect since they are individually wrapped that when people decide to share in your candy off your desk they aren't getting their grubby hands all over the ones you are going to eat yourself.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not a huge fan of twizzlers but these are the best option from this brand. They taste like a waxy cherry with a weird after taste left over. I’ve only eaten these if someone I was with already had them. I’ve never bought them.
Nisha G.
Worcester, MA
If I had to choose to eat this twizzler or jump of a bridge I would choose to jump of a bridge.these twizzler taste like plastic and I don't know how people could eat this but who am I judge😂
Allison H.
Delicious, quite sweet and a fat free snack. I bought them at the local grocery. I love that you can peel them apart. The cherry flavor is my favorite, very traditional. The kids love them and ask for more. Highly recommend.
Sara J.
Newton, MA
There is no going wrong here! I once tried red vines thinking it would be the same...nope! Wrong! I get a big bag hoping to make it last a week but after a day is gone! The best go to snack for being snowed in, a movie or just as a treat!
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
this is my all time favorite licorice! i love the cherry flavor so much more than the strawberry and like how the pull and peel is softer than the regular twizzlers licorice. plus i can't seem to find regular that are cherry.
Delaney D.
I love these sweet pull and peel cherry twizzlers! While they are a bit different from the original bitable strawberry licorice, this pull apart candy satisfies my sweet tooth without being too overwhelming sugary.
Peyton K.
I love twizzlers. The cherry kind isn't my first choice and my favorite is defiantly strawberry but they are still super yummy. I think the twizzlers pull apart are super fun too. They are also pretty affordable.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
I love twizzlers pull n peel. It is awesome.
It is a great candy for kids as well. I usually carry a pack with me if we take long car rides or are traveling. Kids definitely love this candy too especially when they peel it
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?

back