BY TWIZZLERS #96 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Annemarie B.
Flower Mound, TX
Fanfreakintastic!!!! I recently found out I am allergic to chocolate and these give me a great substitute treat! obviously nothing can replace chocolate but these are super good!
Jacqueline R.
Avon, IN
One of my favorite candies! It's low in calories and fun to pull apart. I only wish the bag was resealable due to hardening if left open to air. The flavor is bold and non waxy.
MK P.
Mesquite, TX
I absolutely love twizzlers! Especially the pull and peel! They are very cheap depending on where you buy yours from! Although strawberry are my fave cherry are just as awesome.
Tammi W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love that there are multiple ways to eat these twisters. You can pull them apart, or just bite and chew. The taste is amazing. One of those candies that you can't eat just one!
Amy S.
San Diego, CA
I like Twizzlers and I like the cherry flavor. I do like the pull'n'peel version with cherry flavor best. This is a good size if you just want a taste. good for on the go, too.
LILLIAN S.
Abingdon, MD
I have been buying Twizzlers since I was a child and I am kind of addicted. They are reasonably priced and for me there is no other like it. I buy them at least twice a month.
Jaspreet  B.
Miamisburg, OH
These are my favorite kind of twizzlers. I love how you can just peel however much you want to eat and save the rest for later. Best part it's cherry. Who doesn't love cherries?
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I love to eat in every kind of flavor lol I snack on these all the time it helps me fix my sweet tooth I love the strawberry ones the most yummy makes one great snack very taste
Taelor H.
The Pull 'n' Peel Twizzlers Candy are great!! They are very tasty! and The value is awesome! The price is nothing to worry about! Very cheap! I would definitely recommend!
Katherine A.
Paterson, NJ
Every once in a while I buy a bag of twizzlers. I always loved them since I was little. I eat the whole bag and I wouldn't even car if my stomach hurts afterwards.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?