BY TWIZZLERS

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Felicia Q.
Santa Fe, NM
Have to have in the house. This is my familys guilty pleasure. My daughter and son will fight for the last one. This is our favorite item to give out for halloween
Courtney R.
Odessa, TX
I love twizzlers, especially the pull apart kind. The taste is so delicious, they're chewy and sweet without hurting my teeth. They're basically the same price as normal twizzlers.
Briana C.
I would eat this like crazy!! This are one of my favorite candies! They are not too sweet just right! I carry some of these in my bag whenever I go to the movies!
Danielle G.
Belvidere, IL
One of my favorite twizzler products. The cherry taste is wonderful and it gives you that fun kid like feeling like string cheese when peeling off a section. Fun for adults and kids.
Lynn K.
I'm not a big fan of the pull-n-peel Twizzlers- which makes me sad because I love the original. I think it leaves a funny taste and film afterwards. Perhaps I'm just a traditionalist.
Faustina D.
Lancaster, PA
Best kind of candy ever to me it's so sweet and fun to peel when your just laying there being lazy. I eat sometimes when I have a chance it's so good I had to share it with the world
Ashley J.
South Euclid, OH
Twizzlers are really good but I prefer the twizzlers with the different colors them are the best . and red is great too I just never tasted black them look nasty.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I like these better than the ones that don't pull apart and you get quite a few in a bag. I used to think I didn't like any kind of twizzlers until I had these :)
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
These remind me so much of when I was little and if eat them with my dad. Well, I still do lol they're so fun to pull apart and slurp in your mouth like spaghetti. They taste great!
Megan G.
Candler, NC
Used to love these as a kid and still do as an adult!! Flavor is great and the pull apart aspect is fun! But only take full bites out of it if you just want to watch the world burn!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?
Triana f.