BY TWIZZLERS #96 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
These twizzlers are my absolute favorite! you can actually taste the cherry flavor and I love that you can eat one strand at a time or the whole string. The thing I like best is that they are a little more soft than the regular twizzler and easier to chew.
Ashley P.
A great candy, has a lot of flavor and is a very easy snack to take on the go. I really enjoy that they offer many different flavors and there's is always a good selection I the stores! I would recommend this to anyone, even little kids enjoy this snack.
Tavia G.
Camden, NJ
I absolutely love this candy...it has to be my all time favorite. I'm not big on cherry flavor but its amazing in twizzlers! Love pulling it apart and eating it one string at a time! ūüėäūüėÄ
Simone B.
Twizzlers are one of my favorite snacks. The cherry pull apart twizzlers are great. Not only are they yummy but, You can either keep them all to your self or share.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I like these better than the ones that don't pull apart and you get quite a few in a bag. I used to think I didn't like any kind of twizzlers until I had these :)
Ashley J.
Twizzlers are really good but I prefer the twizzlers with the different colors them are the best . and red is great too I just never tasted black them look nasty.
Felicia Q.
Santa Fe, NM
Have to have in the house. This is my familys guilty pleasure. My daughter and son will fight for the last one. This is our favorite item to give out for halloween
Courtney R.
Odessa, TX
I love twizzlers, especially the pull apart kind. The taste is so delicious, they're chewy and sweet without hurting my teeth. They're basically the same price as normal twizzlers.
Faustina D.
Lancaster, PA
Best kind of candy ever to me it's so sweet and fun to peel when your just laying there being lazy. I eat sometimes when I have a chance it's so good I had to share it with the world
Danielle G.
Belvidere, IL
One of my favorite twizzler products. The cherry taste is wonderful and it gives you that fun kid like feeling like string cheese when peeling off a section. Fun for adults and kids.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?