BY TWIZZLERS #76 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Amanda J.
Charlottesville, VA
I like to eat these when I have s long task at hand.. Cause it just makes a meeting not so boring so you can take your mind off to something else... Love the cherry but strawberry is the best !!
Katie R.
Dacula, GA
Perfect for people who only want to eat a small amount at a time. The pull apart pieces make it so you only have to eat a small amount at a time. Great if you have kids too because they'll think they are getting a full piece, but it's not as much as a whole bundle.
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I personally do not like twisters, but these are actually pretty good. And my daughter absolutely loves them. Only downfall is they are normally melted and stuck together.
Jenna T.
Roseville, MI
A true classic. I have grown up eating these Twizzlers. I remember being a child and going to my neighbors house and eating them. these twizzlers bring back childhood memories that I cherish. every time I eat one I have a flashback. I will continue to eat these!
Angel C.
Raleigh , NC
This has been my favorite candy my whole life!!! When the cherry flavor came out I was too excited. It tastes So good and also doubles as a straw if I bite both ends ūüėäūüėä
Jenni M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am a huge fan of cherry flavor... and chewy yummy. I fully recommend this product if you like a melt in your mouth cherry pop of flavor that lingers. Leaving you satisfied yet wanting more
Bethany C.
Polk, OH
Twist and pull twizzlers are delicious and fun. It's like playing while you eat. The cherry taste is so powerful. Plus one twizzlers pulls apart to 9 strings! So much!
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Twizzlers Pull n Peel! I'm not a fan of red licorice, but this tastes NOTHING like regular Twizzlers. They have a very distinct cherry flavor. They are also fun to pull apart and eat.
Meagan F.
My absolute favorite candy in the whole world! I love that the flavor has never changed in so many years like most things usually do! They keep it delicious as always!
Ellie H.
These are amazing I do not care for any other flavor but cherry though the rest are bad. I like the fact that you can peel them and are small and just right for kids.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?

back