BY TWIZZLERS

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Mikalah D.
Springfield, MO
Love the pull n peel twizzlers, they taste SO good! I don't know why but the pull n peel twizzlers seem to taste better than other twizzlers. I'm not sure why but they are the only twizzlers I eat
Melissa G.
Bakersfield, CA
These taste great if they are fresh. At 3.00 for a package the price isn't bad, but, you have to be careful how long the package has been sitting on the shelf, because these are not good stale.
Becca H.
Florence, AL
This takes me back to childhood. I love these things soooo much. My 11 year old son has become hooked on them as well - but he only likes strawberry. I personally love the cherry flavor best of all.
Amanda J.
Charlottesville, VA
I like to eat these when I have s long task at hand.. Cause it just makes a meeting not so boring so you can take your mind off to something else... Love the cherry but strawberry is the best !!
Stephanie N.
These are one of my favorite candies especially when doing crafts such as gingerbread house making, I love that you can peel a string off to make it the size you need.
member-850f34e30
Campbellsville, KY
Although I love the concept of pulling this candy apart and eating it, I much prefer the regular twizzlers that I think are strawberry or cherry flavored. This has an odd taste that I don't really like
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I personally do not like twisters, but these are actually pretty good. And my daughter absolutely loves them. Only downfall is they are normally melted and stuck together.
KimLann D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I still buy these as an adult, some things you just don't outgrow lol... I really like keeping the bite sized (short) ones in my desk at work. Just a treat when you're having a long and busy day!
Brandy S.
North Babylon, NY
One of my personal favorites as well as a family favorite. This was always a common snack on family road trips growing up. I find it works great for when I decorate cakes and my son loves it too.
Amanda M.
Kincheloe, MI
I love twizzlers! I personally think they are the best licorice out there. Not only are they easy to chew but the flavor is delicious! Definitely one of my go to snacks.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?
Triana f.