BY TWIZZLERS #96 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
tabitha d.
Lake Stevens, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG these are amazing. When I was pregnant with my daughter I ate probably 3 bags a week. I couldn't get enough of them and I still love them but only eat that many bags in a month :)
Bridget W.
When I go to the movies this is what I get always I have for years love the candy and it is a staple for me and I always give them out at Halloween!! I have tried others like red vines YUCK and they don't compare.
Renae J.
Proctorville, OH
A different take on a childhood classic .Fun for any age . Not only does it taste just as good as the original but is fun to play with as well. Let the kid in you go wild for the cherry flavor and the peeling fun.
Lauren  K.
Deltona , FL
JUst finished a pack of these last night! I love the flavor and who doesn't love candy you can also play with. You can make everything from braided bracelets to pretend watches haha
Molly F.
I bought this to bring back to the UK and I became obsessed. They're so fruity and chewy and not to sweet. So easy to snack on but so easy to finish a pack at the same time, would definitely pick up some more
Brenda K.
Jenison, MI
Twizzlers are great to take for a beach day. They do not melt they are fun to pull appart to share or tie into shapes. They also last a long time.
Comparing twizzlers to red vine it is twizzlers every time.
Beth B.
Loveland, OH
These are my all time favorite candy. Easy to take every where. I eat at least a couple times a month and it's very affordable snack. It's also fat free. Nothing else compares and I share mine with friends.
Megan A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Twizzlers are my favorite candy. I don't feel too bad eating it, I mean I know it has sugar but it has less calories and fat than chocolate. I like that you can pull it apart too because it takes longer to eat
Carina S.
My favorite Twizzler. I love the flavor and that you have to pull each strand off. I used to make pictures with the strands as a kid. My cat loves them as well, I have to hide them or she'll eat the whole bag!
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
My favorite! I like the cherry flavor a lot more than the strawberry this is my go to when going on a road trip I always need a pack of these! They will always be one of my favorite.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?