BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Sherri H.
Morehouse, MO
These are he most delicious snack to eat and you. Can take hem anywhere you go. They are not that expensive and very reasonable price. If I were to choose between these and some other candy I would choose these!
Chelsea O.
Victorville, CA
I love this candy. so easy to peel off and eat a couple pieces or save the rest for later. Plus the cherry flavor makes it 100 times better since I love cherries.
Jaimee P.
Marlton, NJ
Twizzlers are always a yummy candy, but the pull and peel are always a favorite! Who doesn't love tearing them and then knotting them?! Will always be a favorite!
Sandra M.
Love to get these! These have a wonderful sweet cherry taste. I like these so much better than the original twizzlers! I know some people don't and prefer the originals. I have never been a fan of the original twizzler, not a fan of the strawberry flavor.
kelsey j.
Baton Rouge, LA
The packaging is nice . I love the different flavors they have. you can buy this from your local grocery store. Its very affordable. I recommend buying this candy.
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
Twizzlers are a must have when my family is on a road trip. My hubby is always the driver so he enjoys me feeding him twizzlers. I love the pull and peel they are softer and so flavorful.
Amanda E.
San Antonio, TX
I love a good treat from time to time. However, I like to make sure it isn't too much and these do just the trick! What I love about twizzlers pull n peel cherry candy is that it's a perfect treat! It's not too sweet or hard. It's also fun to pull them apart which makes eating them that much better!!
Kate N.
My boyfriend is the "fruity" candy type of person. I buy the pull 'n' peel Twizzlers because, not only do they taste better than the original (in my opinion) but, you get to feel like a kid again and peel them apart.
Jenny W.
Bullhead City
I love these!! They aren't messy or sticky! I got them at our local px and they taste amazing almost as good as the original! I like them better than the new wonky ropes those are a bit to heavy on the sweet side
maggie s.
Fairfax, VA
One of my favorite candies and reminds me of my childhood. i love pulling apart the candy and making it a little more fun to eat. The taste is good and i could eat them till i got sick
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?