BY TWIZZLERS #76 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Zoe C.
This candy is perfect when, you don't want to mindlessly eat candy. It's a fun because you have to peel it. It's softer then the original Twitter but it still has amazing flavor. This is the perfect movie theater candy, it doesn't go quick it may last you the whole movie.
April M.
I love twizzlers, I usually eat to many and get a toothache, but I still love them. These pull && peel are my favorite. Love the regular ones, but these are my favorite.
Daniel F.
Las Vegas, NV
Not your average licorice, Pull 'n' Peel is a different flavor and consistency that is easier to enjoy than red vines, or other brands of licorice. Plut's it's like candy string cheese. THat's like two of my favorite snacks in one!
Lauren L.
Milan, TN
Love the flavor of these! Twizzlers are one of my favorite candies to munch on when I don't want something "heavy" on my stomach. Perfect to get through the afternoon slump or a go-to movie snack!
Adriean D.
This is my go to sweet tooth craving since I "rediscovered" them a few months back! Absolutely delicious! Better yet, the give you something the do by peeling! I would recommend you revisit Twizzlers too! Yum ūüėč
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I just tried these and there so yummy!!! I was not sure how I would like them but they are great cherry; ever so slight sorry and sweet taste great together and I love the regular twizzlers also!!
Emily K.
I absolutely love Twizzlers of all shaoes and sizes, but these are my absolute favorite. Not only are they delicious and softer than regular twizzlers, pulling them apart is wonderfully satisfying and makes eating them fun. :)
Janel F.
I love these! I try to pull and peel to eat them, but find myself eating them in one piece. I'm ashamed to admit that I could probably eat an entire bag in one sitting!
Rachel L.
Cleveland, OH
What's better than a chewy, delicious, playful candy that you can wear as a bracelet?! These pull apart twizzlers are full of flavor while not being overwhelming and are lots of fun to pull apart and eat one by one (or just take a bite right out of the whole thing!).
Iris L.
Boston, MA
I don't find these to be as good as the originals, for some reason the flavor comes off as a bit chemically and artificial. If you put these in front of me I'd probably eat them but if I had a choice I would never pick these.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?

back