BY TWIZZLERS #96 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Rosemia R.
The twirlers cherry pull 'n' peel candy is a great tasting licorice. The cherry flavor is so tasty and tastes like licorice from the boardwalk. The pull 'n' peel is also very unique for candy. Overall this is great licorice candy.
Sarah A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh man are these good!! Literally my favorite out of all the kinds that they have, you can never go wrong with cherry flavor ;)
Definitely easier to chew, pull apart and well that flavor just says it all!
sara s.
Memphis, TN
I'm not a licorice person so I hate this candy. It tastes like wax. Like when you have braces and they give you the wax so the wires don't poke you. I think the cherry flavor makes it worse because it tastes like children's Tylenol.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I just tried these and there so yummy!!! I was not sure how I would like them but they are great cherry; ever so slight sorry and sweet taste great together and I love the regular twizzlers also!!
Lauren L.
Milan, TN
Love the flavor of these! Twizzlers are one of my favorite candies to munch on when I don't want something "heavy" on my stomach. Perfect to get through the afternoon slump or a go-to movie snack!
Zoe C.
This candy is perfect when, you don't want to mindlessly eat candy. It's a fun because you have to peel it. It's softer then the original Twitter but it still has amazing flavor. This is the perfect movie theater candy, it doesn't go quick it may last you the whole movie.
April M.
I love twizzlers, I usually eat to many and get a toothache, but I still love them. These pull && peel are my favorite. Love the regular ones, but these are my favorite.
Erika L.
If there's one candy that takes me back to childhood it's Twizzlers Pull 'n' Peel. As a young girl this was one of my favorite childhood treats. They are not only fun but also deliciously addictive.
Jennifer K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love love love the pull & peels. I enjoy them better than the normal ones. To me, the flavor is a lot better & is fun for kids to eat. Good for road trips when you need a sweet that isn't too messy.
Amanda M.
Twizzlers pull and peel are the ONLY twizzlers that I will eat. The taste is completely different than the regular twizzlers and in my opinion much better. I love the fun aspect of pulling them apart. I will always buy and recommend
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?