BY TWIZZLERS #96 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Natascha B.
Marsing, ID
These are my favorite licorice. Every year when we go camping I stock up on this candy to take! The pull n peel make it fun but they never seem to get messy. The bag is very reasonable price and seem to go on sale quite often. Cherry licorice rocks!
Ashanti P.
Shubuta, MS
I love twizzlers overall. My favorite is the cherry pull 'n' peel.It is a good tasting snack to have on the beach. It is also fun to eat when pulling them apart. You can also use it as a straw by biting of each end and sticking it in your drink.
Michelle M.
Twizzlers Cherry Pull these are so YUMMY, I always stash a few bags in my purse when I take my kids to the movie theater.. My favorite thing to do it tie a piece in a knot and just pop it in my mouth. YUMMMMMM
Katie C.
Georgetown, KY
Twizzlers have always been my favorite! Pull n' peels are a great treat for the kids and keeps them occupied peeling and playing for a few mins! Great fun special treat for them!
Diana M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nothing to write home about, they tastes just like normal twizzlers this is just a more interesting way of eating them. Good taste nothing crazy about the package. Would buy again
Shofol A.
I like these, as my afternoon snack, good candy if you're having a sleepover or just want to eat something for the time, it's delicious! I just hate the stickyness! but that doesn't stop me from eating these!
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA
These are my favorite! I love pulling them apart and the strawberry flavor tastes so good! They are not overly sweet, but a perfect treat. They are low in calories so I don't feel guilty when I eat one to many!
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
These are a must when my husband and I go on road trips! we absolutely love them!! they are soft unlike the other type of twislers. i always make sure to get the pull apart kind!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I do not like this at all. They don't taste sweet at all and I feel like I am eating plastic! Some other flavors are a little better but overall I believe this has too much sugar for not tasting good at all.
Camille D.
Clarks Summit, PA
I LOVE these! The pull and peel are my absolute favorite. Who doesn't love to play with their food when they're eating?! The cherry is the best flavor in my opinion. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who has sometime to play!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?