BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Brian B.
Phoenix, AZ
This are an excellent choice of candy, they are just the right amount of chewy. They don't taste like fake sugars too much and are not dry like red vines. I normally pick them up at my local seven eleven for about two bucks. I would recommend them for any movie night.
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
My kids love this because they pull it apart and "get more then one piece of candy." They also build things with them. It is one of my favorites as well but don't think that it has as good of taste as a normal piece of twizzlers.
Christi M.
Beeville, TX
Twizzlers just might be my favorite snack! They're light and not too sugary and that's what I love most about them :) they don't last though! More then one pack is definitely needed when buying
Sally H.
Kaufman, TX
I love Twizzler's pull apart cherry flavor. These are soft and have a really good taste. They are softer than the old time licorice. What I like is they are sweet but not overly sweet. I do have to be careful not to eat to much.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Fav fav favorite. While I eat most twizzlers items the cherry is the best flavor and they are fun. Yeah fun. I tie them in knots because I'm a child. Good flavor, not pull your teeth out chewy though.
Christina O.
Merced
I eat these several times a year when I have a sweet craving and don't bwant chocolate. They travel well, I actually like to let them dry out a little. They are a great for the whole family.
Elizabeth L.
Mesquite, TX
The pull n peel twizzlers are the best because you get to play it! The thing I love most though is that you don't have to chew these as long as the regular ones since you can pull these apart and make them thinner. Faster to eat and it won't get stuck in your teeth.
Bruce C.
Raymore, MO
My kids absolutely love these. I don't think they're too bad either. :)
The low cost and low calories is a big seller especially with what is available to children today.
I cannot stress enough how the off brands really don't get the texture or taste down right.
Adriana d.
If you love twizzlers, you'll love these. My boyfriend loves them because he personally loves playing with the candy. It is a good value of a small couple of bucks and I recommend to others
KatieandTyler W.
Lake Worth, FL
This is the quintessential movie theater candy. You can mindlessly pull 'n' peel away and enjoy the deliciousness. I mean it is the best flavor, texture, and design of all other licorices.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?