BY TWIZZLERS #96 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Madie I.
The only kind of licorice I like. I'm not a fan of normal licorice, but I get the twisty kind all the time! It's so fun and yummy, and keeps kids entertained. Not expensive candy, but tons of fun! Mmm!
Emily R.
Guston, KY
The pull and Peel version of twizzlers are the best twizzlers. The cherry flavor is the best flavor. Not to mention, you can get twizzlers for very cheap. They are the best movie watching snack there is.
Jennifer M.
Saint Paul, MN
Pull and peel is where it is at. I like these better than the twist variety. This candy is also fun for children. Not too sweet and tastes pretty good. They do get very sticky but what can you expect from a liquorice type candy. I would and continue to buy these again and again
Nikki C.
I would highly recommend to anybody who likes the original Twizzlers - I actually kind of like these better! They are fun to pull apart and the soft chewiness is addicting.
Barbie J.
Bowling green, Ky
This is by far my favorite candy I love to peel it apart and eat it I think it's very affordable and a nice low fat snack I buy them all the time and the package is nice to if u have not tried them you should give them a try. They are worth trying. My kids love them too.
Paulina Z.
Palos Hills, IL
I've tried these quite a few times, and to be honest I'm just not a fan whatsoever. Personally I find that twizzlers have a slight plastic taste. I would defintely rath pick up a chocolate bar or a bag of sour patch kids over these.
Megan J.
Walhalla, SC
This is some of my favorite candy! I love how you can throw it in a bag and unwrap it when you are ready to eat. It has such and amazing cherry flavor. I always take them with me when I travel!
Brian B.
Phoenix, AZ
This are an excellent choice of candy, they are just the right amount of chewy. They don't taste like fake sugars too much and are not dry like red vines. I normally pick them up at my local seven eleven for about two bucks. I would recommend them for any movie night.
Nicole S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have very mixed feeling about this product.  It tastes amazing but it leaves a very weird, almost filmy texture on my teeth.  Not to mention it's hard to wrap my head around the fact that I'm eating a substance that is literally one ingredient away from turning it into rubber
Grace P.
Tempe, AZ
With twizzlers being my favorite candy and the longer lasting Phil and peel design I could not ask for more. Bum aide of this addiction I have grown to have I now realize that every time I go to the store I always end up grabbing these addicting pieces of brilliance.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?