BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my go to movie candy. You know when watching a movie u need something that isn't loud or distracting. I love the taste of it but sometimes it really gets on my nerves is if you do not cover it correctly they do get hard and you do not want to pull the tooth out
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Every time I buy these I have memories of childhood trips to my grandparents, my mom would always bring these as a snack to keep us busy! I love the flavor of these, definitely purchase worthy! I will keep buying them and I recommend them to other buyers!
Christin C.
Smithville , MO
My favorite licorice type candy ! Have a good flavor, can be found in most stores candy isles! Super chewy, super delicious !! Always a good price! Walmart is usually the best value ! I would recommend to anyone who loves a good chewy, cherry candy !
erica c.
DuBois
These are the best! Great cherry or strawberry flavor! I love pulling these apart and tieing them together. You could make candy bracelets or bows or really big candy knots.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
MUCH better than the regular Twizzlers! These are so fun to watch. There are so many generic cherry or strawberry flavored candies like this out there but none (especially red vines) compare to the holy grail that is twizzlers!
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really love Twizzlers Pull N Peel. I like the cherry flavor (sometimes better than the strawberry). I haven’t had these in awhile, and I’ll usually still choose the original Twizzlers over these.
Jessica M.
Stoneboro, PA
I can eat an entire bag in one sitting. They are so good!!!!! I always enjoy them while watching television. My husband finest care for them but that’s fine I don’t like sharing anyways!
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a kid I didnt care for these but now as an adult I like them. They taste pretty good. They can be purchased pretty much anywhere. The price is very reasonable.
Irene R.
I recently bought many of these on Amazon accidentally. I say accidentally because I was expecting the regular Twizzlers and didn't notice it was these.

I don't really love them but I don't hate them either. They are not quite easy to chew but it's fun to peel them. Taste good but leave an afterward flavor in the mouth that I don't really enjoy. Not too good but not that bad.

My boyfriend looooooves them.
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
Twizzlers are sooooo Yummy I love the fact you can pull them apart and you cant eat just one, its impossible to eat just one. I also love playing with them I go around poking people with them and hitting them with them ! Its super fun until you find that one person that bits it when you poke them.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?