BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
These ARE Awesome AND Taste SO GOOD THEY don't have a lot of sugar in them the kids love them as well as the adults. They come in different flavors now but the cherry is the beat .you can Pell them or eat them together.
Anika B.
So much better than regular twizzlers! They taste much more like licorice than the regular twizzler flavor. You can pull each one into nine individual strips so you get a lot for your buck. The strawberry ones are good too
Jess J.
Covina, CA
These could taste a little better when they're in the smaller versions but they taste good when they're in the regular sized bags. I get these from local supermarkets or target. My family really enjoys having some on hand just to munch on whenever they feel like it. I love these as a mid run snack.
Molly N.
I love twizzlers a lot so this was amazing. the pull apart feature is fun and the kids I baby'sit love them. Totally affordable and have amazing flavor. Great fun and would recommend to anyone who loves twizzlers!!!!
Ebony M.
Browns Summit, NC
If you're looking for a sweet treat that is low-fat, look no further. I enjoy Twizzlers Pull 'n' Peel Cherry Cancy because they come in a convenient bag and pull apart easily. Beware however, if they are stale; they are quite hard to chew. Other than that, these are really good and enjoyable to snack on.
Amber L.
Antelope, Ca
I will only eat the pull and peel twisters. Not sure if there is a difference but they are so much fun to eat! I eat them whenever I have a sweet tooth it does the trick! I buy them allllll the time. Deff recommend!
Briana S.
Mmmm. Pull n peel licorice is way better than regular licorice. It is much softer and has more flavor. My tip on this is that even though it's low fat it has a lot of sugar which turns into fat. Keep in mind if you are on a diet and don't want to over indulge. One piece has three weight watchers points.
Crystal L.
Tulsa, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are totally my jam. I keep them all. the. time. They are lower in fat/calories than most candy, and taste better than most "diet" candy. I literally ate them constantly when I stopped smoking and they helped.
Tara N.
Waxahachie, TX
Love love love the Twizzlers Pull 'n'Peel licorice. They actually helped me quit smoking. It gave me something to do with my hands when I was craving a cigarette. The fact that they are low fat helped not to gain a ton of extra weight. Now that I have quit for over 10 years I still like to eat them.
Krista B.
Geneseo , Ny
I can't even have these In the house. I will eat the WHOLE bag! I love the texture either as a whole or strand by strand. And the cherry flavor?! Ugh. So good. I don't buy these often because I will totally eat the whole bag. Defiantly repurchase for the kids often (and sneak some for myself!)
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?