BY TWIZZLERS #76 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Ramon P.
Bronx, NY
Since I was little I was a huge fan of twizzlers, now with twizzlers pull and peel I like to peel them all off and squeeze them back together at the ends and eat it like a huge spaghetti string.
Sara M.
I love these, i usually like strawberry but the cherry is just as good. i only buy this brand because no other licorice compares. the value of it cant be beaten. its worth every penny if you like licorice, then this is the best brand to buy. they put a decent amount in every package so you get your moneys worth.
Brendan G.
Decatur, GA
I love the Pull 'n' Peel Twizzlers. First of they taste great, and depending on your mood, there are different ways to eat them. If you're in a playful mood, you can peel them to eat it. Sometimes, though, you just want the satisfaction of now, and you bite it. There's no wrong way, because either way it's delicious.
Tiara W.
These aren't my go-to favorite candies but they are definitely good! I don't eat them everyday or all day but they have a good taste. They taste more like real fruit then sugar which is one of the reasons I enjoy them so much!
Katie T.
Jamison, PA
I love these so much! They are so delicious and chewy with that perfect amount of cherry flavoring that adds to the texture. You can buy them pretty much anywhere, highly recommend this product to anyone who enjoys a good snack
Stacie M.
These are perfect! You finally get to play with your food and enjoy it too! The flavor is great and the texture is firm and not brittle like some others. We all (kids and parents) love them!
Mallory C.
I liked to get this when I was a teenager and it was always fun to see if I could pull it the entire way without breaking. It definitely has a fake strawberry flavor, which all kids seem to love, but as an adult it is definitely fake tasting. I may buy it for the fun but not more than once a year due to taste
Kassady L.
Lake Mary, FL
The definitely don't taste like original twizzlers but that doesn't mean these aren't good. The different taste is actually pretty refreshing compared to original twizzlers, as it has a more solid cherry taste. They are good for kids because they can be pulled apart.
Lisa S.
North Vernon, IN
I have loved Twizzlers ever since I can remember. The cherry pull apart are my favorite. So good. So fun. Great chewy texture but doesn't get stuck everytime you take a bite. Absolutely love these things. So addicting! Lol
Holli H.
Nacogdoches, TX
When I first had these, I was in middle school on a family trip to New York City. I walked into the Hershey store on Broadway... It was a great experience. And now every time i have these It makes me think of that wonderful time in my childhood. They're fun to pull apart and share with friends. Kids would love them!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?

back