BY TWIZZLERS

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Meeghan D.
Andover, KS
I find that the flavor of the pull n peel Twizzlers is not as close as I'd hoped to the traditional Twizzlers, which are my favorite of the two. That being said, it's hard to resist the fun of pull apart. If you just want the flavor however, I'd pass on this and go traditional.
Perla G.
I LOVE LICORICE. It is amazing and ah. Some people complain that it is hard but I honestly don't think so. I just have a sweet tooth and I love them. They are the best licorice brand out there. I would totally recommend to someone.
Vanda M.
I like to keep a bag in my car for my long drives to and from work. Sometimes I need a sugar snack if I'm sitting in traffic and these hit the spot. Delicious and now you can get them in the minis. But I'll stick with the classics.
Kayla F.
Crossett, AR
I am not a huge fan of candy or sweets but I love twizzlers! And since I'm a kid at heart these are fun to pull apart. The cherry is the best flavor to me. Depending where you get them they can be pricey, but to me always worth it!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't know why they seem to taste better when you can pull them apart. They do! Lol I only buy them a few times a year there not our absolute favorite candy but there an original and the kids love them!
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
Oh my god I love this candy!!!!Even tho it gets in teeth sometimes I still love it.It's also really cheap.I buy like three bags at on time.I also really love all the flavored it has.You can buy this at literally any store.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
kadeeja p.
Columbus , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These twizzlers cherry pull n peel are perfect for on the go snacking. I love watching a good movie and eating popcorn and twizzlers. It's an amazing combination 😋 it's definitely purchase worthy!
Ramon P.
Bronx, NY
Since I was little I was a huge fan of twizzlers, now with twizzlers pull and peel I like to peel them all off and squeeze them back together at the ends and eat it like a huge spaghetti string.
Tiara W.
These aren't my go-to favorite candies but they are definitely good! I don't eat them everyday or all day but they have a good taste. They taste more like real fruit then sugar which is one of the reasons I enjoy them so much!
Katie T.
Jamison, PA
I love these so much! They are so delicious and chewy with that perfect amount of cherry flavoring that adds to the texture. You can buy them pretty much anywhere, highly recommend this product to anyone who enjoys a good snack
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?
Triana f.