BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Taylor B.
These are my favorite type of candy! You can never have just one of these. I highly recommend these to anyone if you've never had them before, they're good and worth the money. I personally like these better then the original ones. My family and I usually pass these out on Halloween!
Brittany K.
Teizzlers the best chewy flavoring candy on earth

These are super duper soft and chewy and feet and super duper affordable...
Good amount of product in a pack defiantly repurchasing love getting these on the go for when I go to the pool
Teresa J.
Collinsville, IL
I "sneak" (shhh) these into the movies all the time. Makes a good movie snack. The pull 'n' peel helps keep the kids fingers busy. I also feel as if it makes them last longer, since they are not shoving the whole thing in the mouths! lol
Cristina F.
Yelm, WA
If you wanted to eat a candy that both feels and tastes like your eating a candle well Twizzler is the candy for you. This flavorless candy will not only leave a nasty taste in your mouth but it breaks apart in tiny little rubberish peaces that are just no fun at all. Worst candy ever!
Jessica C.
Nampa , ID
These are the best!! I hate the gross red vine strawberry flavor. for a second I thought these were discontinued. Cherry flavor on these are awesome. I don't eat these often because they last me a lil while but I totally recommend these
Angela H.
Green Bay, WI
The only kind of twizzlers that I like. The other flavors are absolutely disgusting. These are delicious and all the kids in the family agree. Also the fact that they're "pull n peel" is really fun. The kids also like that aspect of it too, makes them last a little longer too so they're not going through the candy ridiculously fast.
Melissa M.
Pollock, SD
Usually I buy red vines,but these are actually good too. They definitely have a different flavor and texture. I've tried the strawberry twizzlers too, which is my favorite between these two,but all in all cherry's definitely not bad.
Ashleigh W.
Bryan, TX
The cherry ones are my favorite! The peel and pull is so easy and fun. You don't have to eat the whole piece if you don't want to. I do find this product hard to find. It's always just the original twisters. Those are good too though.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
I'm a sucker for candy especially twizzlers. I don't know why but I love the peel kinds maybe because I like playing with them. Also if you decorate pastries this is a good thing to use for little Halloween decorations or any occasion.
Katy M.
Twizzlers are so great but the cherry ones are so yummy and fun! I love to peel them apart and eat the strings one at a time rather than as a whole unit. One thing that is troublesome is it can be difficult to peel just one strand away from the twizzler. It often breaks about halfway off. Other than that these twizzlers are great!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?