BY TWIZZLERS #76 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Stephanie ūüćď.
Jamaica, NY
Everyone I know avoids twizzlers at all cost and I don't get why. They are so delicious especially the originals. I love to snack on these at the movies.
Carlee C.
Oshawa, Ontario
Not a huge fan of this candy. Nothing like the original. I am a fan of Twizzlers but not these. They have a funny aftertaste too just not a real big fan.
Maria A.
I buy Twizzlers very often. I use them for baking purposes or to simply give to my kids. They are delicious and have helped create many beautiful cakes.
Tracy H.
Olds, AB
Enjoyed this product price was reasonable. Flavour was good not to sweet or too bland. The product was fresh not tough which has happened in the past.
julia m.
Cypress, TX, TX
What makes these even better than before is the pulling part. It's so intertwining and I just love this product all around I highly recommend it to all
Lindsay A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is not my favorite type of lox price. I find I get an odd aftertaste in my mouth. I prefer the regular licorice rather than the pull and peel.
Robin G.
Surrey, BC
A delicious go-to when a candy craving hits! It's fun for kids and adults to peel and eat the strings. Great flavor and always reasonably priced.
Christine L.
I'm not a huge fan of twizzlers. I had one piece and that was enough for me. My kids didn't really like them either. I won't be buying them again.
Sushana B.
I love cherry twizzlers and the flavor is very nice but sometimes the consistency is not the same. The cherry flavor could be a little stronger.
Alexandra S.
Montreal
These are my fave because they're not as dry and have a more chewy consistency than the other twizzlers. Plus they're a good vegan candy option!!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?

back