BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Catherine  C.
Best candy for movie theaters or road trips because it can be pulled apart and shared, used in reenactments of Lady and the Tramp, or used for making edible candy to keep kids entertained! Plus it tastes great.
Sandra R.
I love twizzlers! But I'm not a real big fan of the pull and peel. They have a sort of artificial taste to them. But I have to admit they are fun and entertaining! Kids love them.
Andrea P.
Dartmouth , NS
This product takes me back to my childhood days where you could purchase this product at the corner store. I still love this product. Makes me feel like a kid again becasue you peel it.
Kelly H.
Twizzlers are my absolute favorite! Pull 'n Peel are good but I prefer the same flavor in the Nibs. I don't want to take the time to pull them apart - I just want to eat them!!!!
Andrea P.
I honestly do not enjoy one bit this candy. For me it taste just like plastic and the feel to it its exacly the same. But that is just what I feel about them
Anna S.
I personally don't really like cherry flavored things, but I absolutely love twizzlers! I find this bag especially fun because you can peel the twizzlers!
Nicole M.
Dallas, Texas
Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that it's fun candy! The pull apart is so cool & kids love it! Like it better than the original one for little ones.
Maria A.
I buy Twizzlers very often. I use them for baking purposes or to simply give to my kids. They are delicious and have helped create many beautiful cakes.
Redell W.
Saskatchewan
Classic, you can't go wrong with these. They help me stay awake on night shifts. The flavor is great and I'm a fiddler so the pulling apart is wonderful
Stephanie ūüćď.
Jamaica, NY
Everyone I know avoids twizzlers at all cost and I don't get why. They are so delicious especially the originals. I love to snack on these at the movies.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?