BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Alexa A.
I don't know what it is about this specific Twizzlers but they taste so much better than any other kind! I love the pull 'n' peel because I peel them just like I did with cheese strings when I was little
Emily G.
OMG!!! I love this kind of licorice, it's so fun to eat!!! The flavor of it is amazing, thius particular type of twizzlers has a different texture and taste then the original but is still amazing!!!
Claire B.
These are so delicious! I like that you can peel them apart and make them into different shapes and things. I like to tie mine in knots and then eat them (is that weird??)
Bridget B.
Warwick Township, ON
A favorite product with my large family! Perfect for a learning or creative tool, the kids love to take the strip apart and create words or pictures with them, the delight in eating their creations.
Ellen R.
These are my favourite sweets. Had then when I went to America and was addicted, can be bought in Tesco stores. A bit expensive but the taste is amazing and they are yummy.
Camila C.
Yauco, PR
I love twizzlers!!!😍😍😍😍😍 they are like healthy and so good at the same time. I haven't had one in a while but I could eat them all day if I could. They are delicious.
Sarah J.
Austell, GA
A decent candy if you just have some lying around. I do not taste the cherry and the candy has an overall wax like taste. Maybe consider increasing the cherry flavor.
Kaylee D.
Hot diggity dog! I love twizzlers, and the pull n' peel makes them easier to eat. They are cheap and taste yummy. They don't have an awful aftertaste and you get your money's worth.
Christina R.
Halifax, NS
I am an avid twizzler eater ☺ one of the main reasons is it allows keeps it's freshness & it's flavor. It tears very apart perfectly everyone !
I enjoy both red/black twizzlers☺
Melanie R.
greely, ON
Delicious! My husband loves licorice and will buy it as a treat to share with the kids. It never lasts long! Great for the long car rides we have to take on occasion.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?