BY TWIZZLERS

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Bryanna G.
I LOVE the original cherry flavored Twizzlers and being able to pull it apart is just an added bonus. i think these taste sweeter than the originals and are great for kids to bring with them to the theater. it is quite enjoyable to rip things into segments while also satisfying my sweet tooth making it a double whammy in my book. Would definitely recommend.
sarah b.
What can I say delicious! These don't last long in my house! Yummy. These bags are great value for money. Bigger bags needed! I found them at my local supermarket and would recommend to anyone. They are perfect for sharing....If you want to that is!!
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so fun to eat. You can't eat them whole. It's not fun. The fact you get to pull apart your candy and then eat it is awesome for those same kinds of people who like to pop bubble wrap! Great taste.
Jessika L.
My son absolutely loves these. He prefers these to any other licorice, not just because it is fun, but because of both the taste and the texture. He is super picky, even when it comes to candy, so having these around as a treat is great!
Tara H.
Ajax, ON
I think I'm addicted to this candy. Definitely my favorite of the Twizzler's brand. I love how they taste and the only downside is that I can't stop eating them. I'm a vegetarian, so the fact I'm eating gelatin is really saying something.
Elise D.
Bellmore, NY
Of all the Twizzler's options, the Pull 'n' Peel are my absolute favorite! I like the cherry flavor and chewier texture, but most of all I LOVE pulling them apart and having fun with my candy. Who says you can't play with your food?
Candace D.
Mount Brydges, ON
I love the Pull 'n' Peel products from Twizzlers! They make it easier to control the amount of sugar that my children are getting as I can break a full licorice into smaller strips. I highly recommend the cherry! Love that flavor!
Florence J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are fun to eat and tastes just as good. I usually get these at the theatre when I watch a movie, where they're over priced. At the store they're much cheaper. All in all, I recommend them
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These right here are the s**t! I love licorice and these are amazing! If you haven't tried them, you're missing out! It's fun to tie them in knots and rip em apart!
Amanda P.
Kitchener, On
We have it our house some of us love to make edible jewellery, or anything to the imagination. I also, love that it comes in different flavor which you can mix to get a rainbow of fun.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?
Triana f.