BY TWIZZLERS #76 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Aria F.
I LOVE these twizzlers! This is my favorite flavor, and it's also the most elusive as it tends to be sold only in the big bags. If I could find them more in normal sizes, I'd buy them more often. I like the flavor and there is something fun about being to pull them apart into spaghetti ropes.
Gia S.
I love Twizzlers. The original, in my opinion is the best. These are very delicious. I've been eating them since I was a kid. This is the only licorice brand I purchase from. They are great gifts for little kids and continue to be at an affordable price. I recommend!
Brandee A.
Whittier, CA
Twisters are some of my favorite candy. It's a good snack when you are craving something but are unsure of what you want. Be careful of you have braces though because they can be tough to chew. They can be found almost anywhere that candy is sold.
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the regular twizzlers so k thought I'd try these and they're just as good! A different flavor but they're yummy and come in a bunch of great flavors. I don't even pull them apart I just eat the whole thing!
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I literally have no idea how these things pack so much delicious juicy flavor, but I'm totally not complaining! These things are so fun & addictive to peel & eat! Makes them last longer so that the experience & flavors can linger in your mouth!
Andrea V.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite of the twizzlers candy! I like that they're softer and easy to eat! The taste is amazingly sweet and being able pull them apart makes them fun for my little girl! Totally recommend this to everyone
Jessica C.
Palmetto, GA
I love Cherry pull n peel Twizzlers they are so good. This is my favorite candy I could eat them all day they are perfect snack for watching s movie. They taste amazing the cherry taste is not over bearing and pulling them apart is also fun lol.
Isamar I.
Highlands, TX
Twizzlers are my go to movie snack! And no doubt it's the candy I steal from the little kids Halloween candy! It's super fun and with different flavors but cherry is my favorite. I buy them all of the time!
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband LOVES these. He has a big sweet tooth and always has a secret stash. Walmart usually always has a sale going on, but if you can't get them at Walmart then you can get them at the Dollar tree. They are delicious an come in many flavors. We eat the cherry peel apart. Very good & sweet.
Cristina F.
Yelm, WA
If you wanted to eat a candy that both feels and tastes like your eating a candle well Twizzler is the candy for you. This flavorless candy will not only leave a nasty taste in your mouth but it breaks apart in tiny little rubberish peaces that are just no fun at all. Worst candy ever!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?

back