BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Beth A.
Canada
I love these I've been eating them for years and sneaking them into movie theatres. I fond they are the perfect size for a medium pursue just make sure to open the packet before the movie starts. These are so good and chewy but not overly chewy. A must try at least once.
Emma M.
This is by far my favorite candy in the world honestly. I get it from either the grocery store, drug store, convince store, or gas station. I try and buy it on sale but even when it isn't, it has a very good value. I will always buy this product because I love it so much.
Catherine M.
Nashville, Tennessee
I love anything twizzlers, but I especially love these! These are so fun to eat, and don't make a mess. I love using these for long car rides, and so do my kids. They taste so good, and they have been a favorite of mine for years! I love these pull n peel twizzlers.
Emily L.
Cambridge , ON
These have always been my favorite candy! I love the flavor, and the idea that you can pull them apart? Amazing! Don't tell anyone, but whenever I drink a margarita, I like to dip these in!
Hilda C.
London
I really don't care for the flavor i actually dbt even like the taste but for some reason i keep eating them.. Shareable. They do taste artificial to me but yu can tell what flavors they are.
Colleen U.
Dartmouth, NS
Good snack to keep the hands busy, entertaining and flavorful. Classic Twizzler flavor with a bit of fun. Comparable value with all other Twizzler line. Always nice to catch them on sale
Shamra R.
Hands down one of my favorite candies! I love to just snack on these with a good movie playing. I really enjoy the taste and texture of the pull and peel v.s. The original one but that's just my opinion. I would definitely recommend this, its my go to treat.
Bryanna G.
I LOVE the original cherry flavored Twizzlers and being able to pull it apart is just an added bonus. i think these taste sweeter than the originals and are great for kids to bring with them to the theater. it is quite enjoyable to rip things into segments while also satisfying my sweet tooth making it a double whammy in my book. Would definitely recommend.
sarah b.
What can I say delicious! These don't last long in my house! Yummy. These bags are great value for money. Bigger bags needed! I found them at my local supermarket and would recommend to anyone. They are perfect for sharing....If you want to that is!!
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so fun to eat. You can't eat them whole. It's not fun. The fact you get to pull apart your candy and then eat it is awesome for those same kinds of people who like to pop bubble wrap! Great taste.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?