BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Christy H.
Love this stuff. It's not as rock hard as some other types of liquorice which means my kids enjoy it too. We don't have treats often (they're all under four) but this is definitely a favorite of theirs and I like how it's relatively clean to eat.
Fran L.
Now I live in the United Kingdom, so can't always get my hands on these. But I saw them in a sweet shop and bought them straight away! They're really yummy and I love the cherry flavor, but I feel as though I prefer the strawberry ones!
Chancie K.
Grande Prairie, AB
These are totally one of my guilty pleasures. I prefer the regular Twizzlers overall but the Pull 'n' Peel are the ones I reach to when I crave candy :) I have sensitive teeth and I like that I don't get sweetness shock from these as well!
Katie C.
I really love the style of these Twizzlers! They are super fun to each! Also if you really want a treat but you don't want too much you can just pull of one of the pieces and save the rest for later! I think this was a really great idea and I have only seen them in the original flavor so I would definitely try other flavors!
Olivia I.
Surrey, BC
These have a different texture/formula than regular licorice (pull 'n' peel are softer). I like the cherry flavor even though I'm not a huge fan of cherries. These are a lot of fun. I mean, who doesn't like to play with their food?
Samantha M.
Miramichi, NB
Great flavor and is a great snack that isn't too sugary! The kids enjoy the different flavored ones but personally i enjoy the original great taste that i love!! They normally aren't very expensive and seem to last a pretty long time as they have such a great taste that they quickly take away the craving!
Grace B.
Can't go wrong with Pull 'n' Peel! This was the candy of my childhood. Not only does it have great taste, but you can even play with it! My sister and I loved designing necklaces and bracelets :)
Mals M.
These will forever be a favorite. Thank the good lord they are vegan. My rabbit used to lose his mind whenever we'd open a pack of these bad boys, and he'd freak until he got some. He used to aggressively pull them from our mouths, it was hilarious.
millie f.
Out of all twizzlers products I loved this one the most ! the sweet cherry flavor I found lovely for a snack! they're also not to heavy on the stomach which is rare with sweet products so I highly recommend and rate this, even perfect for presents for friends or family they're much appreciated !
amber m.
Ontario, Canada
This candy reminds me of my childhood! I love biting the ends off and using it as a straw for pop. This is one of those candies that is worth the money, you get a sizeable amount in each bag. Places like Wal-Mart always have sales as well.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?