BY TWIZZLERS

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Jessica R.
Langley Green, Oldbury
Do not like these at all. Hardly got any flavour and it just tastes and feels like you're eating rubber. Not something I would choose to snack on again to be honest.
Sabrina A.
Hamilton
I do not like these candies. They taste very artificial, I know a lot of people mainly like them because they are fun to play with. But that is the only reason the taste is not good
Jenna  D.
These are very good! They taste like the perfect mix of stawberry and cherry. The are fun to eat also because you can pull them apart and share them with all your friends. It is also very tasty. The only thing is they have an odd after taste but if you keep eating them the. There never is an after taste.:)
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
Twizzlers has been a choice of snack since I have been 10 years old, a licorice I have loved, and is still my favorite. I have eaten Twizzlers for so many years; I could tell if one portion of their formula taste has changed. Although I loved the Cherry, Strawberry flavors in the past, and they have changed the Cherry formula a few years ago, it is still one of those snacks that is not too sweet, and tastes good.
Samantha W.
These are the best twizlers hands down. The normal twizlers are okay, but these are to die for. I love the fact that they're pull apart, it makes them fun to eat. They're pretty affordable and good for a quick snack when you want something kinda fruity and sweet. I love these :)
Courtney F.
These are so yummy! I love picking these up when I'm craving something sweet. They're pretty affordable if you get them at Walmart! I love getting these around Canada day and eating them and pulling them apart while watching the fireworks! Definitely purchase worthy if you like to have a little fun with your snacks
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are hands down my favorite sweet treat! I love them even better in king size ;) they have a new tropical flavor which is equally as great. These are so fun to play with even at 26 years old. I love them! Taste is a little artificial but that is my only complaint.
Valentina O.
Este dulce es delicioso, me encanta el sabor, cuando lo pruebas sientes cosquillitas en el paladar de lo rico que es, el sabor de cereza es bastante intenso y eso lo hace muy rico al momento de que lo estas comiendo, ya que , el sabor permanece en tu boca, lo malo es que acá en colombia no lo encuentro , no lo hay.
Stephanie S.
I found these in a store not to long ago and bought them for fun and I completely forgot how good they are...the delicious red licorice and each strand is shareable which makes it even more fun...I love pulling them apart and just slowly enjoying but then again I love twizzlers candy it's something you forget about until you take a bite and remember how good it is...there should be more hype around this stuff
Brianna W.
Elliot Lake, Ontario
Honestly while I was pregnant with my son I ate these like they were .. Well candy. I would just throw these back like they were nothing, I love the taste and texture, the price is good for what you get and you can never go wrong with a twizzler.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?
Triana f.