BY TWIZZLERS

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twizzlers cherry flavor are the best snack! The pull n peel are even better because you can eat it a little at a time. I buy twizzlers probably twice a month. The taste is amazing and I will definitely repurchase!
Tevan B.
Saint Cloud
I mean these are tolerable but they have a very almost like generic cherry taste to them, that makes them taste a bit chemically and kind of spicy. But, I do enjoy the aftertaste and the idea of being able to pull and peel this candy piece by piece.
Taylor R.
Perfect for a movie night! They can be touch to chew as a whole, so pulling them apart is the best way to go. They are so delicious! The cherry flavor really comes through. My favorite brand of licorice by far. I could survive off of these through a zombie apocalypse if I had to.
Kristin K.
Pine island, MN
This is a great treat to have around the house. My dad absolutely loves this brand, and I love the pull apart varieties. They are fun to play with, and the kids always try to make things out of them. Just a really good treat to have around the house.
Lauren W.
Guilford, CT
The flavor is much more evident in the Pull-N-Peel variety, and if you're trying to not eat so much candy, you will feel more satisfied from stringing nine pieces of Twizzlers than a large stick. The texture is also much more appealing and easy to eat than the hard pieces you normally have to gnaw on.
Fallon M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Yum!!!! I absolute love me some twizzlers!!!! By for the best licorice around! The only thing I wish is that they would make a black licorice flavor, but I'm still happy with the flavor a they have! And it's super affordable! I will always repurchase!
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I love the Twizzlers Pull 'n' Peel Cherry, and I order them over regular twizzlers. I love how they're softer, can be pulled apart to eat, and the fact that they are cherry instead of strawberry! I like to grab a pack of these and then something chocolate whenever I go on a late nighty candy run!!!
Gia S.
I love Twizzlers. The original, in my opinion is the best. These are very delicious. I've been eating them since I was a kid. This is the only licorice brand I purchase from. They are great gifts for little kids and continue to be at an affordable price. I recommend!
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the regular twizzlers so k thought I'd try these and they're just as good! A different flavor but they're yummy and come in a bunch of great flavors. I don't even pull them apart I just eat the whole thing!
Brandee A.
Whittier, CA
Twisters are some of my favorite candy. It's a good snack when you are craving something but are unsure of what you want. Be careful of you have braces though because they can be tough to chew. They can be found almost anywhere that candy is sold.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?
Triana f.