BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Madison B.
Wichita, KS
My favorite low fat snack when I'm having a sweet tooth craving! Twizzlers are always my go to, pull and peel or the regular kind! Usually I grab them monthly to have on hand when cravings kick in. Not sure who hasn't tried Twizzlers but if you haven't you should!
Danielle C.
Twizzlers Pull 'n' Peel is the best type of licorice. I love the satisfaction of pulling the strands apart. I also like that it helps limit how many you eat because you have to take the time to peel them. I recommend this candy to everyone. I love them so much.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
My favorite, fun twistable thingies like i use to call it when i was younger, back in middle school my teacher had a closet full of these and well i got hooked, i loove that its not so sugary like other candies yet its just the right amount of sweetness you need.
alexandria s.
These have been a favorite since I was a kidlet. They're so freaking bad for your teeth, haha, but they're so bloody delicious. It's just a tossup between eating it all in one go, or taking the ropes apart to tie them together, lol. I would recommend these. :)
Alli T.
I'll be honest here. I prefer the strawberry Twizzlers, but these are pretty good themselves. Plus, they're entertaining and if you've got little ones, they're perfect. I know my duo loves them.

If you're looking for a quick candy fix, this are a great choice.
Rebecca F.
If I could give this zero stars, I would. Not only do they taste terrible, but these pull n peel twizzlers made me so sick! After eating just one rope, I immediately had nausea and subsequent vomiting for hours afterward!
Sara G.
Las Vegas, NV
Love Pullen feel cherry it is my favorite flavor I love how many come in a pack I need this about every so often Walmart has all the flavors it doesn't compare to red vines twiddlers of the best is a great value I love it's of course this is repurchase worthy
Kathryn W.
Denver, CO
My very favorite snack. You cannot beat pull n peel twizzlers. They're softer & less similar to classic licorice as much as they are simply fun to eat. I almost always will grab a pack for a long road trip. Perfect car snack, no mess, no fuss, delicious.
Becky B.
Candy should be fun and and this candy is. I think it tastes better than original twizzlers and it is a lot easier to eat! it's softer than the original, but after being opened they get stickyand hard to pull apart.
Rebecca C.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
These are my favorite! I grew up eating these with my family when we'd drive hours up north or go to a movie. I still find them to be so fun to pull apart and eat in all different ways. They taste amazing, are low-fat, and last a while before going stale.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?