BY TWIZZLERS #96 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Chandler W.
Konawa , OK
My obsession with candy is so not okay! I love Twizzlers
and I always have! When we go to the movies, I grab Twizzlers,
when I am at the store, I will grab Twizzlers! Seriously,
peeling them is addictive and they are so chewy and
have such a unique taste! I love them!
Stephanie S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Not only are they fun but are delicious! The perfect treat and last a while since you can eat the little strands at a time. Basically can be bought anywhere and is great for the price! A sweet little treat! Perfect for movie theatres
Weronika P.
Twizzlers are amazing! My entire family loves them. I buy them every once in a while and they're gone in 24 hours sometimes not even that long! They taste great and are definitely worth a try if you've never had them before.
Katie S.
Willoughby, OH
If you ever need to be entertained on a roadtrip, pop open a bag of these and see what you can make them into! I love braiding them into long strips then making jewelry with them. Of course, the best part is finally eating your creations! :D
Courtney T.
This is my younger sisters all time favorite candy. It will last her days and she refuses to share. The price is nice and the taste is great. You get quite a bit for your money and they seem to last a bit longer. We buy this stuff every time we go on a candy run.
Madison B.
Wichita, KS
My favorite low fat snack when I'm having a sweet tooth craving! Twizzlers are always my go to, pull and peel or the regular kind! Usually I grab them monthly to have on hand when cravings kick in. Not sure who hasn't tried Twizzlers but if you haven't you should!
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
My favorite, fun twistable thingies like i use to call it when i was younger, back in middle school my teacher had a closet full of these and well i got hooked, i loove that its not so sugary like other candies yet its just the right amount of sweetness you need.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
How fun is it that these pull apart into little strings that you can eat one at a time? It's like string cheese for candy! Every time you bring these to a party, they are bound to be a hit with everyone. It's a candy that most everyone enjoys and it doesn't melt!
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I enjoy eating twizzlers. They are a nice low calorie snack that is easy to much on no mater where you are. I picked up the store brand once and went back to the name brand, because it's not waxy feeling and its nice to peel each "string" apart and eat seperatlly
Danielle C.
Twizzlers Pull 'n' Peel is the best type of licorice. I love the satisfaction of pulling the strands apart. I also like that it helps limit how many you eat because you have to take the time to peel them. I recommend this candy to everyone. I love them so much.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?