BY TWIZZLERS #94 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Rachel W.
Alvin, TX
The pull "n" peel method or Twizzlers is by far the best. Love that you aren't getting in trouble for playing with your food. Plus for me it helps me pace myself while eating them instead of just chomping down. Easy to find and super cheap to buy.
Tiffany T.
Ogden, UT
My favorite licorice in the world is the Twizzler's Pull n Peel. I enjoy getting to pick out pieces and how long they last. I think that having smaller portions at a time also helps prevent the overwhelming taste and chewiness problems that I have found with other licorice products.
Melanie T.
I love the pull apart licorice!!!!! It is such a fun party food. When I was in college and was with all my roommates we could go buy a pack of this and have so much fun eating it. We would see who could tie a small piece in a not using only your mouth!! This is such a great buy!!!!
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
The best part of this product is being able to play with it. The flavor could be better, to me it doesn't seem to have a good cherry flavor. But they are fun and a good snack or the dessert. These are in my house on a pretty regular basis.
Angela M.
I love twizzlers in general but I think these cherry peel apart ones are my most favorite. I alternate between wanting to carefully peel them apart and wanting to jam a whole one in my mouth and suck on a huge ball of cherry goodness LOL
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
I think twizzlers have a waxy cherry taste but it's really good. Even though the candy has a wax texture, the taste of cherry come through strongly. I love the pungent cherry taste and I can never just eat one. I enjoy the strawberry flavor as well but cherry is my favorite.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVEE the twizzlers cherry pull in peel they are amazing, and way better then the regular twizzlers . I love the flavor and the softness of the pull in peel. they are soooooo yummy and the perfect late night snack, i am on a low carb diet right now and craving these terribly.
Rianne H.
Plano, TX
An absolute must for the beach bag!! Perfectly sweet and a little tangy, it hits the spot every time you need a treat!! I bought mine at CVS and I hide some in my purse for when I need a quick treat! I would definitely buy again.
M'Kayla E.
I am one of those people who absolutely hates strawberry Twizzlers but LOVES cherry ones. (And no it's not JUST because you can pull them apart- even though that contributes!) Only thing is- I feel like they do not give you enough Twizzler deliciousness in the package!
Allie D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my favorite types of candy. These are the perfect amount of chew and very fun to eat. When I'm in the mood for something fruit I like to go to these for my craving. I eat the regular twizzlers if I am trying to eat less sugar but these are my favorite.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?