Twizzlers Pull 'n' Peel Candy Cherry Gummy Candy uploaded by Nadezhda K.

BY TWIZZLERS

Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The twizzler pull and peel candy was so so for me. It got kind of warm in the car and became very sticky and hard to peel apart without it getting all over my hands. The purchase was worth it for one time because they were tasty but I probably won’t pick them up again.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm not a fan of the twizzlers candy so I wasn't too crazy when my son got a bunch of these for Easter. I was about to take them to work and leave them in the common area when I opened one and decided to give it a try. I'll be keeping these in my desk now cause I really like them! They're not too sweet and have just enough flavor to keep me interested. The little snack packs are convenient so I don't end up eating too much ( I have no self control sometimes)
Definitely I like this product!!
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
I'm not a huge fan of chocolate and finding flavorful sweets that aren't chocolate is far and few. I love these twizzlers! I'm s big berry flavor person and these taste great. Sometimes berry flavors can taste weird or have an off after taste but these don't. These are probably my favorite flavored twizzlers. I would recommend trying this if you really like berry flavors.
Ana L.
One of my favorite things about twirlers is the pull 'n' peel part of it. I feel like its the funnest part about eating them. It's one of those candies you could eat while watching tv. I like them so much I buy a big container of them when I go to Bj's wholesale.
jennilee H.
Temple, TX
I am a huge twizzler fan so when I first saw these I wanted to try them out. I love the flavor and idea behind them but they are a little too soft. I prefer the harder licorice of the original twizzler. I wouldn't necessarily pick them up at the store but I wouldn't let them go to waste if they were around. :-)
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
Overall I really enjoyed the Twizzlerd pull n peel mixed berry candy. There was one flavor that isn't my favorite, it is okay just not as good as the other. This candy is softer than the traditional Twizzlers, the candy was good but I probably will not repurchase. I like the tradition Twizzlers better.
Katie E.
Tumwater, WA
I love Twizzlers but I love the Twizzler pull and peel even more. I don't even know why, but they taste better than the original! The berry flavor is amazing because strawberry sometimes gets same old same old. I could eat these all day and not get full. Dangerous candy for those of us with a sweet tooth!
Ashley M.
Twizzlers Pull N' Peel are my favorite snack! It is definitely a sweeter candy compared to others. However, I wasn't completely satisfied with the flavor Mixed Berry. I prefer strawberry. I don't eat the twizzlers often, but whenever I have a sweet tooth craving, it doesn't fail to satisfy it.
sarah z.
Long Is City, NY
I'm not such a big fan of twizzlers but my boyfriend bought me these a few weeks ago and I totally loved them they are very fruity and it's great being able to pull them apart slowly instead of the normal bite into a thick piece. I would totally recommend these to anyone who enjoy any berry flavored candy and that like a not so sticky concoction.
Angela A.
These are so good! I only like twizzlers pull and peel products and this is one of their better flavors. Sadly this is a seasonal product and I've only found it during the summertime and I haven't seen it this year so I'm guessing they got discontinued along with everything else I seem to like!