BY TWIZZLERS #76 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Twizzlers Pull N Peel, Candy Cherry
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Jade B.
Owings Mills , MD
If they’re not Pull N Peel, what’s the point of eating them lol. I LOVE the cherry Pull N Peel Twizzlers more than the regular ones. These are fun to eat and taste delicious. I tend to wait until they’re on sale 2 for $5 at Target. They are definitely worth it.
Miranda V.
twizzlers are definitely a family favorite in our household! we use them  very often for decorations on cupcakes and cakes, and theyre also great in other flavors as well! cherry is my favorite but I also really love the green apple and rainbow flavor
Hayley G.
I’m slightly addicted to these things and that’s a problem... I tell myself they are a healthier candy, but nope. They’re not. The big bag is affordable and I could definitely eat it in one sitting LOL! It’s good stuff y’all!
Lauren R.
Lower Burrell
This is one of those cases where it's okay to play with your food. There's something so fun about peeling the licorice ropes apart, tying them into bows, etc. Twizzler's was part of my childhood, one of my favorite things to get on Halloween, and as an adult, I still keep some in the house year round. And the cherry flavor is delightful.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Cherry is the best flavor. This is such a delicious treat and they are super cheap to buy. I eat them every now and then and you can buy them almost anywhere! Satisfied my sweet tooth! Would recommend
Kristie H.
Twizzlers are my go to snack food/candy. I like how they are low in calories so I don't have to feel guilty about eating them. They are sweet without being too sweet and fun to pull apart.
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so great and also entertaining. You have to pull them apart to get a bunch of strings. The flavor is a little different compared to the original twizlers but they’re great. I love using these to bake to make fun designs!
Cara N.
Mount Kisco, NY
Love these! My favorite type of twizzler and they taste the best! They do melt together and come apart really easy sometimes though. The price could also be a bit better for the amount you get in the bag.
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my go to movie candy. You know when watching a movie u need something that isn't loud or distracting. I love the taste of it but sometimes it really gets on my nerves is if you do not cover it correctly they do get hard and you do not want to pull the tooth out
Ginny R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good. Twizzlers Pull N Peel Cherry Candy aren't a thing I typically buy for myself, but I won't turn one down if offered, and will always steal them from my kids' candy stash. The flavor is good, and the peeling is really fun. Like string cheese, ya know?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gaby A.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?

back