BY TWIZZLERS #83 in Gummy Candy

Keep the refreshing flavor of Ice Breakers Sugar Free Mints close by for instant fresh breath anytime. These smooth, crisp mints have sparkling flavor crystals that let you see the great taste. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Although they are fun to pull apart I am not a huge fan of the taste. " in 3 reviews
  • "I prefer the strawberry flavor over the cherry, but the Twizzlers pull apart licorice is yum-o!" in 1 review
  • "The Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I think it may be a new favorite sweet treat " in 1 review
  • "Like regular red licorice, this cherry flavored, but unlike regular licorice I like the texture and taste of the pull and peel better." in 1 review
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
twizzlers are definitely a family favorite in our household! we use them  very often for decorations on cupcakes and cakes, and theyre also great in other flavors as well! cherry is my favorite but I also really love the green apple and rainbow flavor
erica c.
DuBois
These are the best! Great cherry or strawberry flavor! I love pulling these apart and tieing them together. You could make candy bracelets or bows or really big candy knots.
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so great and also entertaining. You have to pull them apart to get a bunch of strings. The flavor is a little different compared to the original twizlers but they’re great. I love using these to bake to make fun designs!
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Cherry is the best flavor. This is such a delicious treat and they are super cheap to buy. I eat them every now and then and you can buy them almost anywhere! Satisfied my sweet tooth! Would recommend
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my go to movie candy. You know when watching a movie u need something that isn't loud or distracting. I love the taste of it but sometimes it really gets on my nerves is if you do not cover it correctly they do get hard and you do not want to pull the tooth out
Ginny R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good. Twizzlers Pull N Peel Cherry Candy aren't a thing I typically buy for myself, but I won't turn one down if offered, and will always steal them from my kids' candy stash. The flavor is good, and the peeling is really fun. Like string cheese, ya know?
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Every time I buy these I have memories of childhood trips to my grandparents, my mom would always bring these as a snack to keep us busy! I love the flavor of these, definitely purchase worthy! I will keep buying them and I recommend them to other buyers!
Christin C.
Smithville , MO
My favorite licorice type candy ! Have a good flavor, can be found in most stores candy isles! Super chewy, super delicious !! Always a good price! Walmart is usually the best value ! I would recommend to anyone who loves a good chewy, cherry candy !
Kaila D.
Oakland, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
MUCH better than the regular Twizzlers! These are so fun to watch. There are so many generic cherry or strawberry flavored candies like this out there but none (especially red vines) compare to the holy grail that is twizzlers!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not a huge fan of twizzlers but these are the best option from this brand. They taste like a waxy cherry with a weird after taste left over. I’ve only eaten these if someone I was with already had them. I’ve never bought them.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these sticky? Is there other flavors?
Gabriela L.
Covina, CA
Are these better than red vines?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these?
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
What's your favorite flavor of twizzlers?
Abbey M.
Do these actually peel easily?