BY TWIZZLERS

Buy on Kmart
  • "The watermelon flavor is a fun change from the strawberry/cherry flavors we're all used to, and of course they're fun to eat!" in 8 reviews
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
Not as good as the strawberry twizzlers but I like these a lot! I wouldn't turn them down. Sometimes when we go to a movie this is one of the treats I'll grab for!
Laura N.
Wayland, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nothing like I expected. I like the pull and peel strawberry and original twizzlers way better. These just taste artificial and gross, they stick in your teeth and leave an aftertaste.
Kelly L.
Tinton Falls , NJ
I love trying twizzlers new flavors and this one is so delicious. The best part is that it has a resealable bag so it’s always fresh! Twizzlers is always my go to candy. I feel zero guilt eating it every single time!
Olivia F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like this candy. I'm a big fan of the pull n peel twizzlers in general so when I saw the watermelon ones I had to try them. I like them personally but the watermelon flavor is definitely quote artificial so if you don't like that you probably won't like these.
Kelly D.
Kansas City, MO
I wanted these to taste so much better than they did. My package not very flavorful. So with a mild watermelon taste and the rest just seemed waxy and over chewy. I hope they make these better. It would be awesome to have a good tasting watermelon twizzler.
Rachel W.
Cincinnati
Love twizzlers! I prefer the original flavor but the watermelon flavor is a fun mix up! I bought them at Walgreens. I haven't been able to find them any many locations though. I would definitely recommend trying this flavor!
connie P.
Logan, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these low fat Twizzlers.Get them in variety flavors and their low fat to.Many stores carry them.The watermelon is really tasty,plus you can get Strawberry,Cherry,black and many more.
Tina F.
Clifton, NJ
I love the pull apart Twizzlers specially when I'm watching a movie or at a baseball game.  I honestly preferred the Cherry flavor than the watermelon.  Usually you can get them on sale at CVS or Walgreen's.
Dary A.
I'm really not a fan of this candy. To me is very sticky and I usually never eat this. I would not say have An alternative to this. Are usually biding my nearest supermarket. I don't think I would recommend this to anyone.
Chris C.
La Mirada, CA
I love Twizzlers and watermelon, but not together. It didn't taste like watermelon at all and the consistency was like plastic. Wouldn't buy again or recommend to anyone. It's not worth the money.
Heather  H.
I haven't seen these before! Are these any good? I love twizzlers :)
Macy E.
Dahlonega, GA
Where are these sold? I love pull and peel twizzlers but have only seen cherry flavor!
Tateyana D.
We're are theses available at
Sydney M.
I love any type of twizzlers so are these any good?
Heather W.
Abilene, TX
I've never had the watermelon flavor. Is it sour or tart?