Twizzlers® Licorice Nibs® 6 oz. Bag uploaded by Barb M.

BY TWIZZLERS

Twizzlers black licorice nibs 6 oz see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I love black licorice and twizzlers has the best BLACK LICORICE out there... Now forget about other licorice's black licorice is the freaking BOMB I recommend getting this if you love licorice" in 3 reviews
  • "I always go for fat free candy." in 1 review
Brooke B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Personally these have a very bad taste to them. They are bitter and leave a bad after taste. I think these should only be eaten by those who love the black licorice taste. I would definitely not repurchase these.

Hope this helps!
Michelle M.
Florham Park, NJ
Ugh hate licorice tasting foods. If they were normal twizzler flavor i would have liked this so much more. If you do like black licorice then this is the snack for you.
Barb M.
Ozark, MO
First of all, I don't understand why most people pick out the black jelly beans!! I just had to get that out before I could go on. I think the real reason may the same one that makes people hesitate to try black Twizzlers. They may have at one time eaten black licorice & found it to strong a taste. Let me assure you that this is not the case with Twizzlers. The licorice taste is very mild & I have never seen them turn anyone's teeth black. That is just a cruel urban legend. My teen daughter & I were recently discussing licorice flavor. She is not a fan. We were debating whether or not licorice comes from or is a plant. I really don't know. What I do know is that I like it oh so much. Before each shopping trip we stop to get a bag of Twizzlers. & yes, I would prefer to have the black licorice instead of her strawberries or cherry, however spending time with my daughter makes any flavor of Twizzlers my favorite!
Katie L.
Windham, ME
I love licorice! The flavor is great! Sometimes they can be a little tough, especially if the bag isn't air sealed. Licorice, Cherry, and Strawberry is the only ones worth getting! The price is okay per pack, I usually buy them at my local Shaw's, but they can be a little pricey. Always a rebuy for me though when I need to satisfy that licorice craving!
Shelly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really did not like this prose. As a black licorice lover, this was very dissapoiting. I found it to be hard and very difficult to enjoy the flavor. The cost was not worth the effort or flavor. I purchased one package at Target and one at Walmart..,both were equally aweful. I will never buy this item again.
Theresa K.
Ellington, CT
Twizzlers Licorice Nibs are my go to food at the movies. it just isn't a movie without some Twizzlers. They bring back such great memories of going to the drive-in with my family. I love taking my family to the drive in and can't wait to share my Twizzlers Licorice Nibs with them all. It's time for the whole family to make some memories.
Nicole A.
Northville, MI
I have loved to eat my Twizzlers Nibs since my own childhood. When I buy a bag I have to hide them in the house so my children won't steal them from me---they are so very delicious! I absolutely love the price too! They are a great value for the taste!!!
Donna B.
Baltimore
My absolute favorite candy in the world. It is the very best black licorice. Hard to find. Usually buy it at my employment gift shop. Pricy there. Usually if I find it somewhere, I buy several bags. I am a black licorice lover and not all places sell Twizzlers black licorice :(
Sarah J.
I am one of those people who love black licorice and twizzlers had for it made great value which is a good thing because I feel like I'm always eating it I usually buy it at my local grocery store if you like/love black licorice definitely try this one I recommend it.
Nayeli F.
I always love me some licorice. Most people don't like licorice but I love it. It's always on the top of my candy list. It taste great to me. I almost always get it because well most people don't like it so they don't ask for none. You ether love licorice or you don't.