Twizzlers Holiday Pull 'n' Peel Candy uploaded by Benji P.

BY TWIZZLERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stock up for this holiday season with delicious cherry, green apple, and lemonade flavors! Twizzlers Holiday Pull 'n' Peel Candy is the perfect seasonal treat.

• Did anyone else like the pull apart twizzlers better then...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love twizzlers! This is one of my favorite Christmas candies! The value is great and you can normally buy them for only 1$! They make for a great stocking stuffer or to add to a birthday gift around Christmas time! Will buy again!
Rosa G.
These are really good. I bought these for my brother and sister and little cousins and they loved them! they would take them by the bunch and would devour them so quickly that they would ask me for more. I trust a child opinion when it comes to candy. I had bought around 3 packs of these and I had empty bags in a matter of an hour.
Ja'Nae L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Twizzlers will always be the best candy for those who prefer bitter sweet candy. It has a hint of fruity flavor but it is not too overpowering. Its about $1.00 at the drugstore and they last you a while if you pace yourself (not with me!) I will never pass this candy up ever!
Taveyana P.
Jacksonville, NC
I absolutely loved this candy when it was available during the holidays. The lemon flavor really stood out more than the other flavors but the boldness of the cherry toned down the lemon and created a taste I can't describe but was really tasty. I am looking forward to these coming out again next holiday season.
Rainey R.
Hanover , PA
Loved it. The kids enjoyed it the different colors. Its great, especially when you live close to her he and can go straight to Hershey chocolate world and buy it. The kids love getting it from there it makes it taste better they say. Yes I would tell everyone.
Jennifer H.
Louisville, KY
Like all the Pull 'n' Peel Twizlers candy, the joy comes from pulling them apart before eating them. It's candy. It's entertainment. It's Pull 'n' Peel. If you have a kid, you have probably gotten these in the check out line of the grocery. I always have to "test" them. Nice texture and taste.
Saris H.
This product is a fun variety of Twizzlers. You can eat it like a normal Twizzler or pull it apart and eat it in pieces. The Holiday flavor was the best with festive colors to add to it. I highly recommend this product to others around the holiday season and I wish it was available more often.
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
I don't really like the pull n peel twizzlers because they ALWAYS break. I end up just not peeling them. Because of the breaking. I don't know if it's just me, but they even taste different than the regular old twizzlers. They still are good though.
Alexandra S.
Fort myers, FL
These are my all time favorite type of twizzlers, it has a completely different flavor and texture. I love being able to pull all the pieces apart, makes me feel like a little kid again. My hubby knows to get me these when I'm craving junk food. Any twizzler fans should definitely try these.
Tony G.
Homestead, FL
Still the great tasting Twizzlers we are all familiar with. the new pull and peel is not that big of a deal tho. finish the bag in one movie sitting. there is only one Twizzlers so it holds the monopoly on it. it doesn't really require any recommendations to anyone. it sells itself.
molly k.
Did anyone else like the pull apart twizzlers better then regular growing up?