BY TWIZZLERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

3.5 oz twizzlers strawberry licorice

• Do you prefer the long original or bites size Twizzlers?1 Answers
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
I hadn't had these in years and we visited Hershey, PA last summer.  There was a King Tut statue made from these.  I got to craving them and have kept them in my desk drawer at work ever since.  A great, fat free snack with a satisfying bite.  Great flavor.
Tara H.
Coconut Creek , FL
I am the queen of Twizzlers. I absolutely love the texture and the not so sweet flavor. They smell good also and I find them so comforting to chew. You cant possibly eat just one because they are addictive. I eat them at least once a week before work just to make me feel good and ready to rock and roll!
Cristina L.
Burleson, TX
Twizzlers are a family favorite. My mother always has some to share with my husband and kids. They are typically the candy of choice for car rides. The same great strawberry flavor. No fuss, just great candy.
Brianna M.
['Liverpool', 'NY'], NY
These are so yummy! I think I like these better than the regular sized ones! The taste of the same but I find it more enjoyable to eat bite sized pieces. It's perfect to grab a few on the go or bring to the movies
Jada S.
I loveeeee twizzlers. They’re so good. The bite size ones were great for me when I was a little kid. I used to eat them all the time. Twizzlers don’t cost that much at my Walmart and that’s what I love so much.
Bridgett U.
Wichita, KS
Good for little hands and little people. The bag though is a little tough at times to get to stay closed. Bad for big hands because the bag will disappear quickly.
Deanna S.
One of my all time favorite candies. I love the flavor and texture. It's not quite licorice really. I like the original Twizzlers best. You can find Twizzlers in many different sizes and types of packaging. It's my go to Halloween trick of treat treat!
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
I love the Twizzlers Strawberry Licorice! The Cherry flavor is my favorite, but the small nibs are the best. This is usually my go-to candy. I would definitely recommend this product to others, and will continue to use it myself in the future.
Cassandra M.
Edinburg , TX
Not a fan of this candy. I don't like the taste of them it taste like plastic. I've only eaten this once and enjoyed it I guess because I was hungry at the time but other than that I do not like them. Awful candy, do not recommend.
Jeremy S.
I love twizzlers. They are one of only a few candies and snacks that still tastes the same as an adult as it did when I was a kid. Several flavors, I would recommend trying !
Marie T.
Do you prefer the long original or bites size Twizzlers?