BY TWIZZLERS

Loty B.
Elwood
My in law bought me the 2lb bag of these. Only 5 in and they are amazing. Never tried anything like it before. Better than other rope sweeties.
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They don't have any flavor!! Got them for easter but they were not worth the money I spent. Neat idea though
Norrisha L.
Long beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are one of my go to candies if your in lime at the store and glance across these you have no choice but to grab them... my late night snack
Alyson G.
so I love me some twizzlers.. but i prefer cherry twizzlers though.. I would definitely eat these again.. but cherries more my flavor Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My family and I love twizzlers. They are My favorite candy. Twizzlers is the only licorice brand I will buy I don't really like the store brands. I love the fruity taste and how chewy they are. Whenever I buy candy I always choose twizzlers.
Ana V.
Blue Island, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My only favorite flavor is strawberry(: my son love them i always get the bigger packs for both of us... My hubby never like this until recently we got him addicted to them i have to hide them from him or we wont have any left ahha for the baby and me(:
Kylie J.
Baltimore, Md
These new twizzlers with the resealable side are AMAZING! It is about time one of these companies do something right! The twizzlers stay so fresh now! All you do is pull it apart to eat then push closed when done! Thank you twizzlers!
Kendra H.
Randolph, MA
Super tasty and delicious. I love this snack while on the go or just lounging around at home. It tastes great and te surprise lemon flavor inside is amazing. I eat them a couple times a month and in my opinion, it's better than red vines. Worth the couple bucks.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these there a great snack on the go taste good & I love the texture plus the always convenient packaging.
Fabiana L.
Hi really love twizzlers especially of strawberry, I could eat it forever.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??